1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking Too Much??? Just In Case

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by vasundaradevi, Jul 29, 2016.

1. vasundaradevi

vasundaradevi New IL'ite

Assuming your Cosister or BIL or SIL is also an active IL member. You may or may not have identified them through their posts. What would you like to share or say here? I know mine. Please stop Cooking stories….

Sairindhri likes this.

2. Sairindhri

Sairindhri Gold IL'ite

Ha Ha
    That is good question!:smile:
    Well, had lots of issues, and I had maintained silence for all the problems they had created.:mask:
    I usually don't share my stories, but I might have done some as replies to the post.
    If they had recognized me, my thoughts would be, " I am glad, that I had told them atleast now".:)
    Would least be bothered about them finding my ID and my responses, because they are what had happened and at last I had made them know how I felt.
    If on the other hand I had found them, rather than the other way round, and found them cooking stories, well, I would say--Ha Ha,they still haven't grown up at all!:facepalm::eek::rolleyes:o_O:lol: When in this world are they really going to grow up!:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

3. vasundaradevi

vasundaradevi New IL'ite

Nice to know your thoughts.

Sairindhri likes this.
  4. vasundaradevi

vasundaradevi New IL'ite

Nice to know your thoughts Sairindhri.

Sairindhri likes this.