1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My 30000th Post

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 28, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

I am so glad that before completing 10 years in IL I have reached 30000 posts. This is my 30000th post. First of all thanks to God for blessing me and with his blessings and good wishes from all the ILites I could reach this milestone. Thanks to Jey and Malathy for this loving site which is my second family. I should thank also my daughter for letting me know about this loving site.

This September I will be completing 9 years in IL. In these nine years I earned so many friends, daughters , brothers and sisters in IL. Now a days most of old ILites are not active. If my dear friend @Yashikushi was here she would have wrote about this in IL milestones. Now a days noone goes to that forum I think. I had the opportunity to meet many ILites when I went to Dubai, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Chennai and also those who came to Mumbai came to meet me and I also had gone to meet them. Some of them I have met three times. I can forget the yummy feast they all gave me when I went to their house and the lovely gifts.
    East or West always Indusladies is the best for anything and everything

Being the best is a great thing, but doing your best shows a greater potential of who you are.

I am so attached to this loving family that whenever I dont get internet I go the cyber cafe and log in.

Unless we experience we dont the value of anything. Also when we deal with people only we understand them and value them . Everything in this world

Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend - or a meaningful day.

Dalai Lama

The hardest thing of missing someone is not just their absence…Its when you think of the memories shared with them n ask yourself won’t it ever happen again….!!!…I miss my friends from Coffee Morning and How are you thread.

I believed in this quote, thats why I could do it

Never quit, if you stumble get back up, what happened yesterday no longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your dreams and goals. You can do it.

Life is not a rehearsal. Each day is a new show. No repeat , no rewind so give our best shot in all your worthy acts as the show must go on and on

Thank you
    For your Wishes
    Love
    Blessings
    Encouragement
    Kindness
    Trust
    Friendship
    Inspiration & Motivation….
    These Words fall short to express the feelings….
    But they carry the sound from the strings of my Heart

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijiakka,

I wish you a long life and congratulations on achieving 30,000 posts. It is not the number of posts that made the difference but the content of them. They are filled with compassion, love, consideration for family, friends, relatives, unknown people and even people who you have never met. We all love you from the bottom of our hearts and I wish the Lord bless you with long life to achieve 100,000 posts filled with love.

Viswa

3. iyerviji

My dear Viswa

You brought a smile on my face and made me happy and it was really a surprise to receive the first feedback from you. Thanks for your appreciation .I could reach this goal because of God's blessings and the good wishes and inspiration from you all , otherwise it was not so easy to reach this milestone. Thanks so much for always saying good things about me and making me happy. Thanks for the good wishes and God's blessings. One lakh post is impossible .

4. iyerviji

So sad I thought there will be many feedbacks wishing me for completing 30000 posts but only one feedback and five likes

5. iyerviji

@Yashikushi dear glad to see you here and thanks for the like. I was thinking of you and the olden times

sindmani likes this.
  6. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Viji Ma :grinning:
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    [​IMG]

and finally u stamped on it.

Remarkable moment,Real time achievement.
    Have no words to praise you.
    Still love to say
    A Herculean
    CONGRATS for your Mt.Ever(rest) achievement.
    Each of your post is a boost to us.Keep posting and another milestone not far away......just in touch.

All the best Ma.

For very special person on this very special day.....my hand(home) made shweeets:grin:

Attached Files:

VaniVyas, sindmani, momsky and 4 others like this.
  7. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Ma
    Not able to login nowadays,buzzzzyyyyyy :blush:
    just thought today to have a look and there your alert post.
    Soooo happy that im in time to fix atleast a smiley to your golddie cap.
    :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

sindmani, Harini73 and iyerviji like this.
  8. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

gift-sets.jpg
    Heartiest Congratulations dear Vitamin aunty!!
    30,000 vitamin posts filled with enthusiasm, innocence , love and wisdom.....
    Wishing and praying for your sound health and happiness and many more milestones....

index.jpg 111.jpg

sindmani and iyerviji like this.
  9. iyerviji

Wow Saroj dear when I was going to complete 30000 posts all the time I was thinking of you only.How in olden times you used to inspire saying do it fast you will soon reach the milestone and when I complete immediately start a thread for me with a super poem . And now when I logged in and saw your like I knew you must be searching for words to post. Hugs to you dear, how are you, missing all our old friends so much though some are there in whats app and we meet there everyday.

Whether I get feedback or not I have got a passion for writing so go on writing and will be writing till the end. I am so touchd with your loving words , I dont have any words to write.

Miracle of friendship

There is a miracle called friendship thatdwells within the heart
    and you dont know how it happens or when iteven starts
    but the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift
    and you realise that friendship is God's precious gift

Thank you so much Saroj dear for coming at the right time and making me happy

My wish for you today and always

A heart free of sadness
    A mind full of gladness
    A body free of illness
    A spirit full of blessings
    All days filled with love

Thanks for the yummy chocolates made by you

knbg likes this.
  10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Congrats @iyerviji viji aunty..may you write many more encouraging,cheerful and simple life truths from your experiences..

sindmani and iyerviji like this.