1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Secret Nick Name For Your Fil's

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by inboxsweetee, Jul 26, 2016.

1. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

2. charanya147

charanya147 Silver IL'ite

Mr. Proverbs / English teacher /major sundarajan

This are the nick name I want to give to my FIL....... I have born and brought up in Metro city, I have studied in English medium throughout, worked in IT....... Still this son of Shakespeare asks me stupid questions in between my speech or argument like..... Do you know what is meant by obstacles ( I want to say yes it is you fil), reflection (yes I know scientist), do you know meaning of pavement (he will explain), blah blah blah...... He will ask the question and before I say the answer he by himself say it..:shakehead::grinning-smiley-048:.... Always say proverbs in inappropriate timing...... Thats too he will say everything in English first and then translate in Tamil and vice versa, hence the name major sundarajan ( tamilians know him well).... For others Google it..... (He will Always say everything in both the languages)....... I want to run away whenever my FIL opens is mouth....:BangHead::scream:.. Lectures, lectures and only lectures..... God created him only with mouth, not with ears..... He won't listen to others....... He knows everything in earth.... I want to say only one proverb to him " don't think you are the master of all jack"..... :smash2:

inboxsweetee likes this.