1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wife Caught Talking And Texting Many Men

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ConfusedHusband, Jul 21, 2016.

1. monkatpeace87

monkatpeace87 Silver IL'ite

I don't know ate u joking or serious when u made this comment, polygraph two words, poly meaning multiple and graphy means measurement. So the measurements of multiple parameters like blood pressure, pulse rate, respiratory rate which are done in polygraph gives it, it's name

Sairindhri and GoogleGlass like this.
  2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

it was a joke - in the lie detection process it is used to reveal the truth - holy - hence...

3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

@monkatpeace87 and @GoogleGlass ...this feels like my daughters conversing.One keeps making crazy jokes and the others keeps trying to ask for logical explanation for them.

LOL at holygraph.:tongueclosed:

monkatpeace87, SGBV and GoogleGlass like this.
  4. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I read something between the lines. It doesn't seem to be normal, and I believe this might have caused the damage.

What do you mean by flirting?
    We call it flirt even for casual text exchanges between friends if they happened to be in different genders. There is a very thin line between joking and flirting when it comes to opposite gender.
    In this ear, specially the working, educated women who has the exposure as men are more open and casual with others. They hardly bend for the social customs which forces them to be traditional in every matters.
    Social media is yet another convenience for keeping all the relationship at your fingertips.
    It is highly possible that she must have "texted" with her male friend (could be someone's husband) on something (could be some casual matters, and general discussion) in a joking manner. Frankly when 2 people talk, and if they happen to be of opposite sex, some kind of spark would be there. Yes, of course it may amount to flirting for the orthodox mindset. But not necessarily a huge red flag to many who live in the modern world.
    Life is best if you marry someone with the same taste.

For me, personally such talks with other gender is fine - as long as one is mindful about his own respect, respect of his/her family and responsibility.
    I too chat with my male friends (exactly 3 of them - all these 3 are entirely different personalities, and represent different friend groups. One from college, another from work place and the other from family)
    Exactly as you mentioned, I text while sitting beside my H in the bed-room.
    There is spark, there is joke, there is gossip, there is info, and what not. But we do speak about our spouse, family, kids, responsibilities etc...
    We do spend all our times for the family, kids and for the responsibilities. We spend time for our spouses, but this chat with friends refreshes us.
    Thankfully our spouses don't mind it.
    There is nothing sexual or emotional here. This can never be compared to the love or affection we have on our family. This is a time pass. This is fun, and beyond this, this is nothing. This too shall pass with time. A new friendship might hit.. and the cycle goes on and on.
    Many of us are matured and experienced to handle this practically.
    But yes... there are some, who doesn't know how to cross this line. This thin line is dangerous if crossed. That's where it becomes EMA, and all the drama follows that.

I do agree. It is irresponsibility and height of addiction if your wife spends hrs with the other guy.
    But it usually happens when she is taken for granted. Yes, not just guys, girls too seek avenues to be loved and appreciated. That's psychology. When that is ignored in the wedlock, they seek it outside.
    The culture and social norms prevent them from seeking it publicly. Eventhough they prove it to be human; thus do thing secretly.

You seem to be highly doubtful of her. Your polygraph testing for this matter proves it all.
    So, I just can't take your words as it is in this OP. You may have exaggerated it as your interpretation to EMA and flirting is different.
    So, I highly doubt the authenticity of your account here.. Specially those 1-3 hrs of talks, etc..
    But others, like texting, etc..etc.. sounds normal.
    I doubt you may have misunderstood your wife's very casual approach with her friends' husband. If not, what's your wife's friend's stand on this?

On the other hand, your wife seems so much modern. True that she may have left upset for labeling as if she has committed an EMA for a casual chat. Thus the divorce drama. However, she must learn and adapt to the environment where she lives.

Now that, both of you are on terms. See whether you can handle it or not.

Rajkum846, NeetaR and anehstar like this.
  5. anehstar

anehstar Silver IL'ite

Very well explained!! Some mature and practical thinking there!!

6. ranirm

ranirm Bronze IL'ite

This sounds more like a troll..and i see people giving troll alert only if the post is about intimacy and not like these :eek: