1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jealous Friends!!!

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by sensitivegal, Jun 17, 2016.

1. sensitivegal

sensitivegal Silver IL'ite

Its your perspective, let me correct you. In order to put forth facts I told such things. When I put a picture on Facebook, everybody would say I look pretty, this perticular girl simply would like to find mistakes... I sensed that she was feeling insecure..person typically becomes insecure when she feels someone else has something more than her. So I posted like that. I never made unhealthy show off.. If I did probably that would be obviously outcome of jealousy.. When don't do such things, she herself becomes insecure.. How can you say I am on path?!?

2. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Dear OP, yes there are people like this. But you have to be careful when you share your personal matters with others. You need to observe the person first and when you have the confidence that they are genuine and reliable people, then only you can share with them.

Sorry to say this, but it's your mistake, looks like you are sharing all your personal matters with everyone including your neighbor. You gave them a chance to comment about your life. They took the liberty to comment about you husband also. It's bit too much.

I know we need a person to share our matters especially when we are upset, but at the same time it's not good to trust everyone. Better you come to IL and vent here.

Better stop sharing your personal matters with these kind of people. Keep the interaction minimal with them. Ignore their comments as you already mentioned in your post that they are jealous.

sindmani and songbird46 like this.
  3. sensitivegal

sensitivegal Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your advice. I don't share my problems with everyone. Only three of my friends whom I know. I don't share every details as well. I can't get to know fully about a person in the beginninig itself. She was kind initially, we both used to help each other. Suddenly she started to become insecure, and acting strange. How come it is my mistake when I didn't even know she would turn like this? Yes it was way too much to talk about husband. I outrightly said to her my husband looks are not satisfy you. Do not comment like that anymore. She asked me sorry. Right now I don't interact with her much after she showed me her true colors. I will be even more careful in making soneone close from on. Thanks

4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Hi sensitivegal,you thread refelcted my life..and am going to use it to create my own thread.Just letting you know dear.thanks a lot in advance.

5. blessings1010

blessings1010 Gold IL'ite

OP, These ladies are not friends. They are called "Frenemies" . I am sure they must be behaving this way with their other "friends" too. Do not take them seriously but do not take non sense from them. On that FB posts/ pics comparison thing..they needed to grow up like yesterday. If they are not important to you or your well being, keep them away from you. Choose who you spend your time with very wisely. Your time is precious why waste it ?

sindmani and Sweety82 like this.
  6. livingitup

livingitup Bronze IL'ite

I am in the same boat as you, but I just completely avoid her now. She got the message very late and has confronted me saying I ignore her and dont share things anymore... the worst part.. she is my colleague...Even now, she wants to know whats going on in my life... and does not stop asking questions... I used to get very upset earlier, but now, I try to ignore and go on with my life..

anika987 likes this.
  7. amruth123

amruth123 New IL'ite

8. amruth123

amruth123 New IL'ite

Hi
    Friends feeling jelous is a common problem everywhere.Even I went through this.One of my friend is jepous that I have a good job, and she does not.started bad mouthing about my physical appearance,though I look a lot better than her.Initially people listened to her, but later started realizing how mean she is.I didn't even react all these years,Now I am avoiding her.Feel so good and peaceful.Sometimes better to avoid, if possible

anika987 likes this.
  9. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Please dont share anything personal to any of one working in office environment bcos we may not know who is genuine and simple and not a gossip monger. there may be good ppl also..but we cannot identify.....Follow this and u will be fine....seriously...whenever they dig u of knowing ur personals....just smile and go...knod ur head..thats all.... bcos the personal issues that we discuss may turn against us tomorrow through these ppl....be careful. some ppl say that "i wont tell others...believe me" like that...those kinda ppl will first spread info..

sindmani and blessings1010 like this.
  10. ranirm

ranirm Bronze IL'ite

Stay away from people who gives you bad vibration..thats better

sindmani and blessings1010 like this.