1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Car Seat Suggestions

Discussion in 'Infants' started by GoneGirl, Jul 12, 2016.

1. ILUser07

ILUser07 Silver IL'ite

I didn't spend much on the infant travel system. I got "Graco Comfy Cruiser Click Connect Travel System Harvest" for around $150 as I know we wont be travelling much in the first year. It is good for the price. We ended up using the car seat to the max as pead suggested to keep him elevated for spit up problem.

2. cooks2010

cooks2010 Silver IL'ite

Chicco key fit 30 is the best in terms of safety, comfort and ease of use. I used mine for 2 years and its still in excellent condition. It went well will my city mini stroller,I would attach it, detach it and use both everywhere....the library, mall, walks and playgrounds.

Even in the winter and the snow they both worked great.

About rear facing, yes its safer. Its safest to attach the car seat in the center and kept rear facing. My daughter is 2.5 years old and still rear facing in the center. We recently upgraded her car seat to the next Chicco one and am planning to keep her rear facing for as long as possible. One thing is that its safest, other is that she talks a lot!! and asks a lot of questions, when shes rear facing its easier on us and we also get some time to talk in peace and just spend some time with us in the car, without having to fuss with her too much as she is rear facing!!.

Cooks.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016