1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Defending Salman Khan

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jul 26, 2016.

1. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

sorry cdnt help posting...some whatsup update :) this is the way it got killed :)

IMG_3716.JPG

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, there is no excuse for drinking and driving. No, we don't all drink and drive. Besides, blaming homeless sleeping on the road, Kamalji? As for defending the son, all I'd say was if any father really loves his son, he should allow him to face the music without which the son will never really learn what the consequences are. No matter how much the father slams in private, the son will learn a lesson that the father can say what he likes, but he will always defend him, no matter what he does. No consequences. So what would he care? Where is the incentive for him to change?

I must say I have to totally disagree with you on this matter.

Gaiya3, Kamalji and vrikshakadali like this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

Honest to my heart answer is, "I would have raised Salmon to face the consequences of his actions no matter what". If he is incarcerated and return as a refined soul regretting his mistake, I will admire him.

Of course, I will love him always as a parent but part of it is telling him what is the right thing to do. Many times, we tend to believe that loving a child is tolerating all their actions whereas true love is being truthful to them appreciating good actions and reprimanding them for their bad actions resulting them being righteous in life. I would not have defended him with all my might, if he had done a mistake. That is the only way my adult son would learn a lesson.

Viswa

ashima10, joylokhi and GoogleGlass like this.
  4. vrikshakadali

vrikshakadali Silver IL'ite

Kamal ji, justice is available for the right price in India if you know what I mean and as for crimes committed by high profile people forget about getting them to trial even.

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

DEAR FRIENDS

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VIEWS ON THIS SUBJECT, AND I READ ALL THE fb'S . I APPRECIATE YR OPINION.

I HAVE STATED WHAT I HAD TO, AND ALL I CAN SAY IS, WE CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE. SO REPLYING TO EACH COMMENT THAT HAS COME LATER, WOULD BE REPEATING MY SELF.

SO I WILL STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD, BUT YOU ALL ARE FREE TO POST YOUR VIEWS HERE.THAT IS WHAT MAKES INDUS SUCH A GREAT PLACE TO BE IN.

THANK U ALL SO MUCH FRIENDS

REGARDS

KAMAL

6. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

I agree that drinking & driving is totally wrong .... But I agree with Kamal Sir too.. He has not done it cold bloodedly. He has realised his mistake & compensated the victims family, again that doesn't mean your mistake kills someone & you pay compensation & move on without any punishment. It was a one time mistake & if he had been doing it regular than one can surely say that he has done it purposely.
    He has been helping the needy one via Being Human to compensate rather he has started this chain coz the guilt he had. Who does so?? I have myself seen some needy in our town getting the help & they were just a common people. They had no connections with the biggies in town. So in 1 way atleast he is trying to rectify his mistake done unknowingly. Who has that guts to pay so big amount of self earned amount to give in charity.

Kamalji likes this.