Low amh : Treatment by ayurveda

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by meenukapur, Sep 8, 2012.

1. neeru787

neeru787 Senior IL'ite

hi dhivya
    i also took treatment from this clinic and got my result;

my result( my baby boy) is sleepin right nxt to me.

although it was a long journey.
    initially i had less faith in ayurveda ao i took my ayurveda treatment in stages.
    i thought of taking small small trials of a few months
    first prolapse
    then low amh
    egg formation
    and so many many more issues were treated step wise.
    opted the right way.

gradually i realised that this track i choose was right cos i was able to monitor my progress slowly on the basis of my general health, digestion, immunity, personal life etc.
    but i could have started it all together.
    anyways all's well that ends well.

you mentioned low response even on high stimulation
    which means.ie.
    your ovaries are weak and you can not overburden your ovaries with strong hormones or salts to make healthy eggs.
    and if u do ,then they might go into stage of premature ovarian failure.

just like you should not expect good work from a weak person
    we should first refreshen him up or nourish the weak person
    only after that we can expect some good work from him.

but if u overburden that weak person then very soon that weak person will get worn out.
    i hope u inderstand.

ideal way is to treat the ovaries in such a natural way that they are able to
    produce one healthy DF every cycle without any artificial hormones.

natural ovilation will also help you to normalise all major hormones in a womans menstrual cycle.
    hence increasing the chances of natural conception.

good luck dear.

2. dhivya03087

dhivya03087 New IL'ite

Hi neeru. Thanks fr ur reply. I hope tat it works fr me by going the natural way like ayurveda. They asked me to deposit money directly in their account after which they ll prepare medicines n send me. Dont know hw to trust as there is no security.

3. Punny2

Punny2 New IL'ite

Hi dhivya,
    I'm also new to this forum. I have started taking medicines from Dr.Uppal since 15days.
    I called Dr.uppal after looking at the successful reviews at other forums(Babycentre.in). As we are not Delhi based,we phone called the Doctor. we were told to deposit 30k(medicines for me and my dh) to the bank account provided.
    Initially we are also worried about depositing the money,without face to face talking.
    Later I cross checked the different contact numbers provided in different forums, websites and apps. All were connecting to the same person. So our 80% doubt was cleared. Rest we felt as risk taking and deposited the money.
    Within a week, Doctor asked lots of questions about our case and we got our medicines, composition specially made for us, through courier.
    No need to worry, you can deposit the money to Dr's account.This is the Dr.sarabjit uppal's contact number I use to speak through, 9810155168(For cross check).
    All the best !

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  4. dhivya03087

dhivya03087 New IL'ite

Hi. Yes i saw you and neeru as well in the other forum. I also noticed the same contact number posted by everyone in both the forums but iwas still worried as there's not even a website or fb page abt the clinic and how they do the medicines and how effective will it be fr tat much cost. Its a big sum to pay even without consulting the doctor in person and not knowing abt their qualification in ayurveda. Your reply has made me feel good abt the clinic and it wud be nice if you update me in case u find any other info abt it. Thanks.

5. dhivya03087

dhivya03087 New IL'ite

And we dont even get receipts fr paying money fr the medicines. Can you pls send me any proofs of the medicines u received through pictures?

6. neeru787

neeru787 Senior IL'ite

hi divya
    i hv seen a lot of women trusting this place n getting good results.

the question is of trust
    you shd personally visit the place to meet the dr and his staff
    also take a look at the premises and you may also meet a few patients there.
    that ll help u to clear your doubts.

or else just leave this idea
    there are many other ayurveda drs giving consultation and medicines for infertility.

give them a thought

cos my opinion is this that u shd not go for any treatment in which u dnt hv faith.

without faith nothing will work out well.
    so there is no point wasting your time and money at a place where u dont have trust.
    try searchin for some other dr.
    good luck

Punny2 likes this.
  7. melodiouslife

melodiouslife New IL'ite

Dear IndusLadies.

I too have low AMH. I am undergoing Ayurveda treatment at present with a local doctor in Mumbai. Your replies have helped me renew my trust in this methodology.

I want to point to a resource that I found to be of great help for the emotional aspect and renewing my faith in my body.

Low AMH Success Stories | Low AMH | Fertile Heart

Please go through this website. it is not only a great resource on various aspects of getting healthy but there are many ways one can get support via bi-weekly teleconference sessions and also in-person workshops at Woodstock, NY, USA. There are many women who were given poor prognosis for having a biological child and who used fertile heart tools and they conceived naturally. The tools that are central to Fertile Heart practice are specially crafted visualization exercises and body movements. I personally know a woman who conceived naturally after attending her second workshop and who has been on the phone circles.

This community is founded by Julia Indichova who has written two books which are valuable resources for women trying to conceive - they are 'Inconceivable' and 'Fertile Female'. Julia is dedicated to her work to help women find their own inner authority and also a peace activist. There's no doubt you will find many nuggets in her books and on fertileheart website.

Wish you good luck!

8. dhivya03087

dhivya03087 New IL'ite

Hi. Is there anyone treated by dr.uppal for low amh? I've been waiting for 3 months to start treatment with suntex clinic. They discussed about everything and we agreed to start treatment but suddenly he started saying that they ran out of medicine supplies. I've been calling them since three months but getting the same reply. I dont know what to do. Is anyone else waiting for their medicines? I hope neeru or someone could help.

9. Punny2

Punny2 New IL'ite

Since 3months I'm taking medicines, it is reaching us without any delay.

10. dhivya03087

dhivya03087 New IL'ite

Hi thanks fr replying. Are u buying each month frm them? I dont understand why he is telling me that he is not providing medicines to anybody recently and theres no stock right now.