November 2016 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by vaishh, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

@parineetha
    thanks a lot dear.
    Yes, God is generous in multiple ways with me.

Thanks again for your wishes and kind words.

2. vaishh

vaishh Senior IL'ite

Hi subha,
    I have an anterior placenta too; hence feeling very less movements. My due date remains the same though.

3. Deedee

Deedee New IL'ite

I started feeling movements before i finished 19weeks
    Weekends he is very active and i couldnt sleep sunday night with strong kicks

Agony likes this.
  4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I had cerclage in my 23W during previous pregnancy. I had moderate activities like walking to hall for food, coming back to bed, sit for a while, visiting toilets and so on. Try to have minimal activities at least. Otherwise you will find things difficult in the later part.
    Take care.

Visasri likes this.
  5. sslkgpaa

sslkgpaa Gold IL'ite

Hello,
    How many weeks have you completed? And what is the weight of the baby from last ultrasound? For 26 weeks is 800gms very less? Worried

6. Mahalaksh1000

Mahalaksh1000 New IL'ite

Hi Vasu

what was your cervix measurement when you went in for scan every time & how many weeks did you carry the baby through? Appreciate any input from you. Mine is 2.5cm during last visit at 24weeks & so I'm under strict bed rest.

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I had normal cervix length of 3.6cm. During consecutive scans it's reduced to 2.4 and then 2.1. I had cerclage in my 24th week. Was on complete bed rest from the time cervix length decrease notice till cerclage. After procedure I started gentle walking once health is OK. I never wanted to rest so, kept myself little active all the way (doc never know I'm walking.).
    What's your initial cervix length? Whether your length stable with 2.4?
    Since you have crossed the 24 weeks, they may not do cerclage. Just check with your doc. Until then its better to be on bed rest.
    Even I had cerclage my water broke in 35th week and baby girl arrived through c-section. She had good health and no need for special attention by then.

Hope I answered all your queries. Let me know if you need more inputs.

8. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mahalaksh1000,
    As you are in 24th week emergency sutures may be required. But dont worry, its neither painful or not too much tiresome. You need to just wait for 1 more month, and no problems. Actually the length has to be 3. But as you have crossed the larger part, you need not worry. Stay positive dear.

9. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Anyone bought car seat and stroller? which brand u guys selected?
    And do we need bassinet or crib is just fine?

10. Mahalaksh1000

Mahalaksh1000 New IL'ite

Hi visasri

Thank you vmuch for your concern. I underwent cerclage at 15 weeks when length was 2.7cm. I'm under complete bed rest with bathroom privileges after that & length was maintained at 3cm till 22 weeks. But 24weeks scan showed a drop by 0.6cm, length was only 2.5cm which is considered border. Dr said as baby grows it would pressurise uterus & hence length may go down. She suggested resting in inclined position with bricks at feet of the bed which I'm following. I would like to make 35weeks minimum & terrified if I could. What about your experience? When did you undergo cerclage? What was your cervix length maintained & what medicines/shots did you take? Need your support & valuable inputs.