1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Balancing Life.. Career Vs Ttc

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by coffeecups, Jul 27, 2016.

1. coffeecups

coffeecups Gold IL'ite

No I'm not entitled for any leave including maternity leave in the first year of my job. If I have to come out, it's by resigning and going back once my child turns one or something
    I don't know if it's foolish and as u said who knows how things will be two years from now.
    I discussed this with my dh and he feels I need to manage my stresses. He feels, given my nature I would start feeling more stressful and bored sitting at home and end up complaining

Rihana likes this.
  2. Sweetygals

Sweetygals Silver IL'ite

Op,
    I would definitely suggest you to go with option2. Jus 6 to 8 months concentrate on job and weight mgt goals. After that u can concentrate on ttc. I know it is stress full to manage job and home and u hav no time to take care of urself. But almost all working married woman face this. So learn to manage things. And make ur husband understand this. So that he can help u.

If u choose option 1 and if it doesnot end up the way u think. U ll b stressed. Before thinking abt leaving job think how much u struggled to get this job. So gain some experience in ur job also. Later after 1 year u can concentrate on pregnancy and kids peacefully.

3. curtainsdown

curtainsdown Silver IL'ite

TTC without too much pressure for 9 more months. Do not stress if you are not able to do the act on those ovulation days - its absolutely fine. just dont use contraception and let the nature take its course but dont expect to get pregnant every cycle. Hope you do conceive within this time. If not at the end of ur 9 month period, do seek a doc advise and check yourself. Take a break after and concentrate on TTC. Good luck.

30+ is not really late.. so dont worry about that.