Aroodam ( Horary Astrology) - Nimittam

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Rrg, Jul 1, 2009.

1. coolsparrow

coolsparrow New IL'ite

Dear Rrg,

It was delightful to read all your posts, especially on the nuances of astrology. I am impressed that as a very senior manager (Country head as I understand), you have had the time and interest to pursue this avocation. I too am a C-level manager in a company, with no time to read IL or similar forums, let alone post wonderful expositions on the subject of astrology. But reading your postings has given me renewed hope and rekindled my interest in astrology.

I would really like to learn further in astrology, partly for my own knowledge and also, to discuss a private problem. Please send me PM so we can discuss over the phone and later follow up with a face-to-face meeting during one of my frequent business trips to Mumbai.

I can send you all 'validatable' details of mine in PM so you can vet those before deciding to speak to me! Look forward to getting in touch.

Kind regards.

2. pradeepasuresh7

pradeepasuresh7 New IL'ite

i was told by my parents.. these things happen if you had cheated a guru or preist., or taken their wrath.
    will explain to you in detail in my next post.,

3. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Dear RRG ji

very nice thread. Thanks for such interesting post.

4. pradeepasuresh7

pradeepasuresh7 New IL'ite

however bad our mother is., even if she is partial towards one of the child... still if we badmouth them or critizize our mother with others... our MOON will become weak in our horoscope.,
    if we bad mouth our Father., then ous SUN will become weak in our horoscope and we will not be able to settle in our job.
    allready we are suffering so much due to our KARMAS in the previous birth... may be out of ignorance., atleast in this birth we should not carelessly or casually . , WANTEDLY spoil our future or next birthS HOROSCOPE etc.,

if we critizize our GURU., preists, ASTROLOGERS., Monk etc., we are weakening our Jupiter or planet GURU (brahaspati) in our horoscope. this is a very dangerous wrath which we have to suffer for ages.., it not only is a curse on our marriage but also wealth and luck element will get reduced in our horoscope.
    we are not suppose to badmouth them and punish., it is their KARMA and leave to the god to give a fitting answer to them

similiarly if we argue or dis-respect the waiter in the Hotel., the person who fills petrol and air in petrol bunk., labours or cleaners, scavengers etc our SHANI or planet SATURN will become retrograde or VAKRAM( vakri) in our next birth and as a result we will have to go thru lot of worries ., tensions ., ill luck and disease in our next life., if we commit these mistakes unknowingly out of ignorance., but sometimes people who WANTEDLY or KNOWINGLY commits these mistakes(sins) then we may have to face the consequences in this Life itself.
    So MY DEAR ilites let us not commit these mistalkes even by mistake., THANKS INDUSLADY FOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY to share this and help as many....may god bless us all., and nobody should Suffer.,

we should teach these things to our children too.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  5. Sowmyaseshan

Sowmyaseshan New IL'ite

Arooda and Nimittam a very interesting topic. I have heard about Nimittam for first time. Would be very great if some one could give me some details about some books to read about or some authentic practioner for these.

6. premabarani

premabarani Gold IL'ite

Hi Rrg
    Today only I saw your info about Aroodam. I have heared about Chozhi & Nimittam ,but never believed it because of many bogus. But your genuine posts are very interesting. Please keep enlightening us more on this.

Thank you.

Prema Barani

7. Rrg

Rrg Gold IL'ite

Dear Sowmya & Prema,
    Regret the delay in replying. Many thanks for your FBs.
    I firmly believe that Aroodam is a subject that can not be learnt by reading books. It calls for learning it from a guru more by observation & discussing case studies of his experiences. Books could atbest be used to supplement your learnings from the guru.

I was lucky to have a guru over 4 decades back, who initiated me into the field. Therafter, due to my carreer committments I had to move out and lost touch with him.
    I dont think that he would even be alive now. Ofcourse, I did develop my skill further by linking it with numerology etc but could never claim to be anywhere close to where my guru stood.
    Also, my good luck brought me in touch with another great Aroodam practitioner in 2001, when I was posted in New Delhi. He would just ask your date of birth and start reeling out predictions. I met him last in 2002 in a village near Tharangambadi. I understand that he has also passed away when I was abroad a few yrs back. Would like to post some of my interactions with him in my future posts.
    But, I am confident that there would be many more exponents still practicing Aroodam. Incase any of the Ilites have any knowledge about such practitioners or have any personal experience, would request them to share it here.
    Cheers,
    rrg

8. shyamalabala

shyamalabala New IL'ite

Dear Rrg,

It is very interesting to know that there is another science of predictions. I do believe in astrology. Do you do predictions? Kindly let me know, so I can forward you my details. I am in deep financial trouble and want to know if I will ever come out of this problem and have a peaceful life.
    Thank you.

9. Kalasubramanyam

Kalasubramanyam New IL'ite

Hi I lost jewels. Need a aroodam Jyosier to locate it. I live in chennai. Pl send details to my mobile 9094631893. Thanks. Kalasubramanyam

10. Sbr2016

Sbr2016 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Good to see this post during one of the most difficult time of my life.

I would like to reach you to know an aroodam to know whether I would get back my wife and little girl. Right now they are not with me.

Please do drop me a reply/message when you see this note.