1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Secret Nick Name For Your Brother In-law

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by inboxsweetee, Jul 26, 2016.

1. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

2. SimplelLife

SimplelLife Silver IL'ite

:imp::imp::imp:Ardhnarishwar ( half woman) though he is not half.. He is infact more woman then a woman... :BangHead::BangHead:Gossiping .. Bitching.. Can't keep things to himself... on phone at every given chance .. Used to missed call me instead of calling when we both were in India and he was earning more than me :roflmao:.. He keeps all the accounts in family and relative who does what and when even told me years back issues between relative.. Who stopped coming to their house and when :smash2::smash2:.... Everything.:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:. After acknowledging so many fu..... Things like that I fade up and stopped standing around him even for 2 mins else he will start again that same old Shi.. ... I was like :yikes:.. I used to think how will his future wife will handle him but as said by many people jodiyan swarg me banti hai ( couples are made in heaven ) his wife is ditto like him... :clap2::BangHead:... Now she bore me in the same manner.. If we talk for 20 mins over phone she talk for 18 mins all about people .. Who did what.. Who get what in wedding .. All the same shi.. :grinning-smiley-048:. Once DH said his brother wanted to live with us in future.. I said NO CHANCE :imp:

3. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

SimplelLife likes this.