1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Defending Salman Khan

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aks,
    Well it is in the papers that he is getting married to a foreigner, but god knows the truth.
    Celebrity status yes, that was the problem.
    That lady yes i remember that case, i had blogged about it too.The case died down, but this going on and on, is not fair.
    The victims have been compensated well, they have no complaints, the world has complaints.
    Regards
    kamal

Akanksha1982 likes this.
  2. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

kamal Sir.....no i have never driven a car in high state neither my father or husband has done it. We are not saying we are a very ideal law abiding citizen...we have our own share of mistakes on our platter.

Accidents are those which happens by mistake....they are still considerable even though the lives are at stake there too, but drinking and driving....and killing the poor people sleeping on pavements is something which i as human being cannot digest.

Those people were poor people and hence their life was not important....you are asking the public to consider the scenario of "what if ...the accidents were made by some family member....with due respect i ask you...what if instead of those poor it was one of the family members....would you hold the same view??

I have great regards for Salim Khan , he is noble person indeed. I like Salman khan too but whats wrong is wrong....i cant be blind to the fact that he actually killed living beings....ironical to being human that is.

I sincerely hope the grieved family is well compensated....what they require the most is money...it sure can buy most of the things....for them. there are many other facts which made me cringe ...like the hawaldar who reported FRI is dead mysteriously...kamal Khan gone forever.....

I accept that it was a mistake but i cant respect courts decision...it makes you lose faith is entire legal system. It gives you impression that the rich and powerful can get away with anything.

There is also a price you have to pay to be a superstar here...but in their own words they enjoy more positives than negatives for it. and its foolish media which highlights them for their every single statement. iam not going there now.

your last para about how people sleeping on footpath were also at fault reminds me of a story i read in school"Dukh ka Adhikar ..where a poor women ha to go and sell her water melons in market on the next day of her son's death and public detest her for that...she does that in order to feed her grandson...parallel in a rich family a mother was not able to get out of her bed in grief of her son's death and people where like this is the way you show you have pain. you grief ....and blah blah.."

Guess even dukh ka adhikar is also not for everyone.

Gaiya3, cliona, SunPa and 2 others like this.
  3. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji I stand by my words, even if my family hates me for that.

To prove this I can't wish for an unpleasant thing to happen.

SunPa and ashima10 like this.
  4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ashima,

Everyone has been well compensated. if it was my son, who did this, i would defend him in public and courts with all my might and financial clout, but in private scald him for what he did. How can i approve of what he did, he had no right to drink and drive, when a driver was already there in the car.
    But he is my son and i must comenate the dead, and the injured, as much as i can, and it is my duty to defend him, that is all.
    i stand by my stand.
    Regards
    kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear GG,
    We can always agree to disagree.
    Regards
    kamal

GoogleGlass likes this.
  6. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji

My review is reserved for the incident of Buddha. I have always wondered about the wife of Siddhartha and came to know the other side only today. Great applause for the royal lady . Thanks for sharing.

Kamalji likes this.
  7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sangeeta ,
    No issues if itis for buddha only. Yes i found this whats app forward nice , even though too long, and i was on the verge of deleting it, then i let it remain.Glad u liked it.
    Regards
    kamal

sangeethakripa likes this.
  8. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

Kamalji,
    Difference of opinion. As a father , one can do what is best for his child. But the child in question is no "child" but a grown up "man". Hardly feel that he repents or feels genuine remorse for his crime.

Putting a price on a life - that is a hard. If that can be done, then perhaps we can ask Salim Khan what is the price of Salman's life? Or perhaps the cost of his little finger?

Kamalji likes this.
  9. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    i am shocked at the reaction from you. Ive been reading your posts all along and i greatly admire your general outlook etc. But in this, my views are a 100% opposite. Salman Khan is a criminal by all means even if it could not be proved by the courts purely because of his money power and having bought his freedom thro' all levels. And, you are sorry for Salim khan for having spent? I was going to write a long feedback but seeing Viswa's reply, i second it to the T.

Kamalji likes this.
  10. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Salman is a hero. If he can bash up an entire army single handed on screen. He can make chutney out of the judicial system. As for the black buck of course Salman is innocent. It was the buck that was holding the gun and Salman grabbed it in self defence. In the resulting fracas the buck was shot. Salman acted in self defence. On a serious note, if you have lot of bucks, black or white you can make incriminating evidence evaporate in thin air.