1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Will You Cross The Sky For Me

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rajiv, Jun 7, 2016.

1. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Episode Pls.... cannot wait to read further....I am going crazy......

2. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Last episode was wonderful, our genius Hero has good problem solving skills, hope he finds her soon. Now she also looks genuine.

3. Rajiv

Rajiv Gold IL'ite

4. Rajiv

Rajiv Gold IL'ite

Part 16

I and Niranjan were going in bike when he suddenly screamed, “Machi Aradana da”.

I turned back to see. On seeing me turning Niranjan also bent down which made the bike slide. When we were about to fall we found out that it is not her. Niranjan was bleeding.

“You idiot. You nearly killed me” he said.

“Sorry machi. I thought it’s Aradana”

We checked all the houses in that area but we couldn’t find her. We didn’t even hesitate to knock all the houses but all we got was disappointment. When we went for checking, in few houses people won’t be available. We made sure that we don’t miss those houses.

It was almost the end of third day. We were having tea when I got the idea of checking the houses again. I said this to Niranjan.

“Are you nuts?” he asked.

“What happen now?”

“What else is there to happen? We have searched for the past 3 days and you are not convinced. She is not here”

“No da. She is here only. I know very well”

“Yeah it will be like that only. She is here and everyone will look like her”

“No da. Not like that”

“Not like what? What did u do on that day? How did u drive? You were showing stunts in the main road. We were lucky on that day else that’s all. Enough of your tortures. I can’t tolerate anymore”

“Why? why are you saying like this?”

“Don’t mistake me. this is not going to work out”

“No. she has said about the advertisement”

“she has seen that somewhere and has lied . We are searching for her like dogs”

“Aradana wouldn’t have lied to me da”

“Don’t make tensed. Aradana?? Even that name is a lie. How can we believe this alone?”

Niranjan was so tensed. I understood the truth behind his words. I don’t know what to reply. I felt very tired and dull. I had a plan of searching the next day in the same area but I dropped that plan. I thought of erasing the memories but it kept on running on my mind.

I didn’t talk to anyone properly. I always looked like a lost person. I couldn’t concentrate on anything and as a result of that i started taking leave. I was not interested to go out. I kept starting at her photo for the whole day.

“Why are you not coming for office? Already lot of escalation on you” said Bala.

“Let it happen. I am not going to bother about it”

“Ok fine. It is ok. But look at you. How can we leave you like this? You are destroying yourself. I want to know your decision today”

“What decision?”

“For how many days are you going to be like this?”

I didn’t reply anything.

“Tell me. don’t you feel bad being like this?”

“No I don’t. I like being this way”

“I will slap you. Why don’t you understand”

“You people are only not understanding me”

“I can understand your feelings da. If you are like this what can we do?”

I was still looking at him.

“See we accept that only we gave you the challenge. Now we are saying that it’s enough . please accept the fact”

“What fact?”

“She is not going to come back. She is not in your life anymore. That’s the fact”

“So?”

“Accept the fact. Forget her and move on”

I got angry and stared at him.

He continued “ There are lots of things in life other than love” and touched my hand gently.

I pushed him aside and shouted “Are you advising me? i can’t forget or change myself. I will be like this only”

“Oh.. you will be like this only ah?? See what I am going to do” saying this he went towards her picture.

I understood his intention and went before him to stop. But he reached before me and tore the paper. I pulled it from him and slapped him.

Niranjan came running towards us but before he came nearer bala slapped me hard. Because of the tiredness and the force in which he slapped I fell on a table. I looked at the paper in my hand I was happy that no much damage was done.

“No problem. Nothing happened” I looked at the paper and said to myself.

“What is this da?” asked Bala.

“Leave him da. We need to talk something” said Niranjan and took Bala out.

They reached a nearby shop. They took a chocolate each and started talking.

“What is this da? He is like that but why do you also fight?” asked Niranjan.

“Look at him. What do you expect me to do? It’s been 2 weeks since she left but he is not at all changing”

“I can understand. But you won’t fight with him like this if you know in what status he is”

“What are you saying? In what status he is?”

“Yesterday I went to buy gift for Kavya, I thought of taking him as he was alone. We went to a shopping complex. I was searching for the gift while he came near the glass and was starting at something. I asked him what happened and he said it will be good if he jumps from there. His face was so serious. I was scared and somehow spoke to him and brought him back”

Bala was shocked to hear this.

“I can understand da” said Bala.

“Ok. Talk to him and make him cool. Come”

When they entered inside Varun was not there. They were shocked and scared at the same time.

“Where did he go?” asked Bala.

“Don’t know da”

“Call to his number”

Niranjan took out his mobile in a state of urgency.

“Leave it da. Phone is switched off and also he has kept his mobile here itself” said Niranjan.

“What to do now? Where did he go?”

Bala got a call from Anu. He explained the things to her. She said he might be….

What she guessed was correct.

I was in the food court. It was raining heavily. I was already drenched. My head was shaking due to too much drinking.

The workers in food court waited for me to move but i never moved.

“Hello can’t you understand. Go out. Service time is over” said one person.

“I won’t go until Aradana comes” I said.

“Who is that?” asked another person.

“You don’t know Aradana? You? You?” I asked and hit them.

Bala and Niranjan reached the food court and they couldn’t believe what they were seeing. Four people were beating Varun. They somehow managed to take him away from them and brought him to their house.

Next morning

I woke up with severe head ache, Both of them were looking at me. They advised me to approach life positively. They lectured for nearly an hour till I slept again.

I decided to change the way of my life. I was not able to change as a whole but there was some change in particular. My thoughts were around her. I was thinking on all the possibilities to find her. Her memories and the time we spent came to my mind again and again. I started day dreaming about our future.

Niranjan’s sister was a psychiatrist. She took me into her direct consultation. She treated me like a patient. Whenever I felt down she used to change the subject so nicely that I will forget whatever I was talking.

“Do you know one thing? Stress is there for everyone. If there is no stress then there is no life. But the thing is, if it is too much then there is always danger. Stress is just like fever. If you take treatment it will be fine” she said.

She asked me to drop in her clinic as she got late.

“You have come this much. Why don’t you attend the art of living class?” she asked me.

I liked the first day class and hence I started attending every day. Since the tutor was Niranjan’s friend she took extra care of me. During and after the class she took time to talk to me so that I felt better.

Remaining time Niranjan’s sister made sure that I spent the time in a better way. Even though she diverts the topic most of the time, some time she would ask me on the update about her search.

“How is the search going on? When are you going to show her to us?” she asked.

“It’s still blank; I don’t know what to do”

“Why are you talking like this? Think of the moments you spent with her. You may get some ideas”

“I thought of everything. Whatever she said was a lie. She has lied without limits”

“ha ha ha..why don’t you think it in reverse. You may get some ideas”
    “Reverse in the sense?”

“Whatever you thought as true was a lie na? so whatever you think as a lie should be true right?”

“Huh? Don’t confuse me”

“I am not confusing. Just try in this method. This may work”

I smiled. Situations like this made me smile. The tutor also became a good friend of mine. Her name is Srisha. She gave me a book to read.

“I like this book very much. Read it when you have time”, she said and gave the book to me.

I looked at the title and it read “Make hay while the sun shines”

“Ok I will try”. Even though I was not interested I don’t want to hurt her and hence I kept the book inside my bag. I also felt like sharing something so I said her “I have few horror movie collections. Do you want to see those movies?”

“Horror in the sense? Ghost stories?”

“Yeah”

“Oh No. I don’t like those movies”

“No. this is not the kind of ghosts you think.”

“No means? What kind is this?”

“These are Japanese movies. Only the Hollywood ghost will be very ugly to see. Japanese ghosts will be fair with lot of makeup and cute looking” I was saying this seriously when she started laughing.

Next day

I was driving my bike in a normal speed. Srisha was sitting at the back seat.

“I don’t know what happened Varun. My bike is not starting. Can you please drop me near the clinic” she asked me hesitantly few minutes before.

I stopped the bike before my room and told her “please wait here for few minutes. I will be back soon”

“Won’t you invite me for your room?”

“No. nothing like that”

“Then?”

“My room won’t be neat. It will be full of dust and things will be scattered all over”

“That’s ok. Not a problem”

I hesitated for a moment and then said “fine then”

I walked towards the room and she followed me. I went inside and found that Niranjan and Bala were watching tv. I was searching for some papers when Srisha took a paper from the table.

“Poem is nice” she said suddenly.

“Oh you like it?” I said smiling.

“Yes. Very much. Who wrote this?”

“Who else? It’s me”

“Ha ha ha. No way. It’s not you”

“How do you say?”

“A girl’s pain is said clearly. A guy can’t write like this. The anger in the words and the strong words says it all”

I was shocked when she said that. I know a little meaning of the poem but not to this extent.

“Before I saw you I hated all the guys”

“I am not fit for your love” I remembered all those words said by Aradana. Srisha was talking something on the other side whereas here I was remembering the things said by her.

-----To Be continued----

5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Rajiv one positive aptitude seen in the story

6. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

though there was action - slapping each other, episode is taking a breather for the oncoming action - good rajiv

(tasmac song missing) :)

7. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

Hello, Rajiv garu, I read ur all posts yesterday, ur a superb writer while reading the starting posts i felt like a normally story, but when continuing with the further posts, it was a different one with a different story, the episodes till now are super. problem solving skills, finding out the heorine address,

A different story enjoying it

maggi32 likes this.
  8. Rajiv

Rajiv Gold IL'ite

athuve negative ah mariduchuna?? :p :p

maggi32 likes this.
  9. Rajiv

Rajiv Gold IL'ite

he he he...athu kadasila thaane ;) ;)

maggi32 and GoogleGlass like this.
  10. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

rajiv - remember the english translation :)

Arunarc and maggi32 like this.