1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Like Every Day A Story, Everyday A Snippet

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 26, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Every day I share a story from Google, I dont know how many have read it , some stories people must be already knowing, like that I dont mind writing a snippet everyday. I know I should give a chance to others also to write but what to doI cant stop myself from writing because I feel happy writing and like I have always mentioned more happy when I get feedbacks. During school days it was difficut to write essay but now there are so many experiences in life to share with everyone.

IL is such a place where we can share everything and people are always ready to help us

Greatest value of havinggood people around us is not what we get fro them but the better person we become just because of them, that is the power of association

Rain drops may be little in shape and size but their continuous fall canmae a river overflow
    similarly small consistent efforts make massive changes in life

Eleven years back today was the day when there was heavy rain in Mumbai
    Can't ever forget that fateful night when I had no clue of my dear ones' well being! Next day my sister in law expired leaving her husband and two children. Today was her death anniversary. .That time I had already retired. But many a times while I was working had got held up with no trains and looking out for help . Have travelled by Lorry also those times. Have walked in the railway tracks. There was no phone in our house that time andit was difficult to send a message to house people. Cant think of those days now.

Satisfied life is better than a successful life because success is measured by others but satisfaction is measure by our own mind and heart.

I am satisfied with simple things in life. Feel very happy when someone appreciates my work and feel like doing more. Of late my pass time other than being in IL is making jewellery and recently I found a shop where I got different kind of stones, pearls etc. So able to do make use of them and pass my time. Started adding pearls to the photos and today gave one to my brother in law's dil who is pregnant.She was very happy . She is expecting a baby boy because the elder one is a girl so decorated Unni Krishna and gave her

Develop a mind which never minds
    Give an opinion which never hurts
    Take a decision which 13649482_1120094371362506_1805211393_n.jpg never pains
    Maintain a relatioshi which never ends

Agatha83, Amica, kaniths and 2 others like this.

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Lorry... sat in it a few times. Once again, nice to read your working life time incidents, Viji.

Needed one nice quote. Will hang on to this.

iyerviji likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@ashima10 dear thanks for the first like but disappointed that no feedback , you must be busy I think

@kaniths dear thanks for the like

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Rihana dear you dont know how happy you have made me and brought a smile on my face with your like and first feedback. Oh you have also sat in Lorry. Glad it was nice to read my working life incidents, there are so many incidents and sweet memories of my working life

Glad you liked the quote, thanks once again for your first feedback

Rihana likes this.
  5. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Viji Ma ! Never too busy for you .
    Just going little crazy in office ...it's like the person who works well has to work more and more.
    Rest relaxes...sometimes I feel playing dumb Is better.
    Loved all your work, I love pearls too...more than diamond or gold...whenever I wear Saree I always wear pearl set.
    It's good to know that life has changed for better with you. Technology is good as long as pepale dnt over or misuse it.
    Take care !

iyerviji likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ashima dear I know you wont disappoint me. I did not know you are working, work first then rest. Glad you liked my work and you love pearls and like to wear when you wear saree. True about Technology as long as we dont misuse it its good

ashima10 likes this.
  7. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

And we feel happy reading your writing. :)

iyerviji likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you very much Amica dear

Amica likes this.
  9. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

What a brilliant piece of work! Looks like Lord Krishna sporting an enigmatic smile, is left wondering as to how to compensate your wonderful art piece!

Agatha83

iyerviji likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you very much dear , just waiting to come and bless our home, hope He fulfills our wishes