1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Behind The Door

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by BDivya, Jun 1, 2016.

1. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Episode 15:

When she opened her eyes she found herself in a different place and this place also was not familiar to her. She moved her body with great difficulty and her dry throat was longing for water. Just when she was about to get up an arm held her and helped in getting up. She turned and saw a woman almost her age with age defined fine wrinkles around her eyes and lips. She wore glasses which she adjusted every now and then. Though her skin has aged the underlying beauty in her has not faded away. She looked charming and her beauty defined her lovely smile. The woman smiled at her and gave her a glass of water.

Rosy aunty was scared at the thought of who was the lady and where she was now but the thirst she had made her gulp down the glass of water in no time. The lady poured more water into her glass as she saw her finish in a gulp. Rosy aunty drank and now that her thirst was quenched the fear in her creeped out slowly. The lady could sense the fear in her eyes. Rosy aunty looked around the place and there was noone. She again looked at the lady and murmered- Do i know you? The lady smiled and pointed her finger to the other direction.

Yet another day had dawned for Meg. The Sun had almost come over the head and still Meg was in her bed and gazing at the ceiling. Her distant thoughts were broken when her phone rang. It was an unknown number. She dint care to pick up and let the phone ringing. After few minutes the phone rang again and it was the same unknown number. She picked up the phone this time and answered in a low tone.
    Hello Dr.Meghna. Where are you? Have you not come to the hospital yet? Devu is looking for you.

The last few words rang an alarm in her head. She shouted in the phone.
    Not again you Nathasha. How the hell you got my number?

Calm down Meghna. devu gave me.
    Stop calling him Devu.

Why does it irritate you? Make you jealous? Makes you feel that you are not the one in my Devu's life?

The words My Devu hit her hard and she screamed- shut up.

Look I have called not to listen to your crap but Devu needs your assistance as an intern. So come here at once or else you might have to face the Dean for not obliging to your mentor. And dont your dare keep my Devu waiting.

Before she could say something the line was cut. She got ready and took an auto and reached the hospital. Now the fountains irritated her. It looked as if they are ozing out just like the tears from her eyes. She took the lift and went to fourth floor. Before the door opened she prayed-Please dont make me suffer more god.

The lift opened and she knocked the cabin of Dev and went inside. Dev was busily browsing his laptop and Nats was sitting near him with her arms around him. She felt a harsh blow in her heart. Both dint bother to look up from the laptop. She called out- Dev..

Yeah Meghna, Please help me with the details of the recent case that we studied two weeks back. I need all the details and the medical history of Mr. Sundaramoorthy right from the beginning.

Meghna thought- So now I have become Meghna from Meg and Meg Darling! And the case, She remembered how they studied the case together and how they prepared the case sheet.

It was half past eleven and Meg was busy with her laptop in the bed when Dev woke up from his sleep and pulled her over him.
    Hey Meg darling, why are you still working?
    Because my lovely mentor has assigned me this task to be completed by tomorrow.
    If you need a higher grade in your task then you will have to do one more task for your mentor.
    whats it?
    Thats not something that i can say, come near i will show you a demo.
    You naughty. I wont. You sleep and i have to complete this.. But before she could complete the sentance, he pulled her and covered her with his blanket.

She stood there thinking about the lovely times they spent and the love they shared. Just then her thoughts were disturbed by Nats.
    Did you not hear, he asked you to get the case sheet. Go now.
    Tears filled her eyes and she looked at Dev, but he was lost in his laptop. She dint speak a word and went outside.

After few minutes she came back with the sheet and placed it on the table. Both Dev and Nathasha were not there in the cabin. So she kept the case file and came out. In the corridor, when she was waiting for the lift she saw Dev and Nathasha walking towards the cabin and suddenly looking at Meghna they went fastly inside. Meghna went to the cabin again to find out what was going.
    Why you guys ran fastly seeing me, Nathasha?
    Because Devu dint want to face you and your unending questions, so he asked me to run to the cabin.

I know thats not true, Dev cant..
    Look Meghna you have to get over else you will soon be admitted in our hospital as a patient.

Dev came from the bathroom and saw Meghna and said- Is the case ready?
    Yeah Dev. can we speak for sometime?
    Look Meghna, just now I was telling you how busy Devu is with the seminar preparations. So please give him his time. And if you dont mind can you please leave us alone now?
    Meghna, Nats is right. I need some time now. Please leave.

As Dev spoke those words, Nathasha hugged him as a return for supporting her and said- Love you Devu. He smiled at Nats.

Meg left the cabin with her teary eyes and walked towards the lift. Just when Nats came and spoke- Now i guess your doubts would have cleared out. Atleast now get over yourself after you have listened it from Devu's mouth. So dont interfere in our life anymore.
    I will not believe it untill I hear it from Dev that he loves you and not me. I believe in my love.
    Saying this she walked into the lift.

Let the door open................

2. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Here it goes... Beautiful Divya..:clapclap::clapclap: Also now I think my guess was right, this Nats is some villy & she must have caught Dev in some thing & forcefully making him to act this way to Meg. Cant resist myself pls come soon with the next....:clap2::clap2:

3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Divya
    Looks like Devu is serious with Nats. She is NUts and POOR Meg.. Please don't make her cry more dear...
    She looks so pitiable.
    And the lady who helped Rosy aunty should be Meg's mother right and Aman has arrested her too I suppose.
    Waiting for the truth to be revealed soon dear.

4. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Thank u leena :):):) lets wait for to find out if she is villy or not :p:p

5. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Thank u aarthi :):):) lets wait and find out of Dev loves Meg or Nats :p:p and the lady... I should give you some brownie points i guess ;););)

6. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Interesting episode. Hope to see Megs happy and Rosy Aunty to come out of the situation.

7. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank u latha :):)

8. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

9. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Episode 16:

Though she spoke about her love for Dev now she has become unsure if Dev also thought the same about her. This thought made her sad. She decided to clear the cloud between them as soon as Dev returns from the seminar. Just then she realized that Dev had not mentioned anything about the seminar to her. She again became sad thinking that she had to know about her loved one going for a seminar from some unknown third party. She walked through the corridor thinking about Dev and why was he behaving strangely all of a sudden. She wanted to believe that may be he was doing all these for fun and to tease her but her mind refused to think that way.

Dev made all the preparations for seminar and was all set to travel and deliver his part in the seminar. His flight was scheduled at 1 am in the midnight and he called Meg at 12 am. Meghna was in deep sleep as she was tired of crying for nearly 3 hours, that she didnt notice the phone bell. After a few trys Dev switched off his mobile and boarded the flight. The next day morning while going to hospital Meghna checked her mobile and was both happy and sad to find 4 missed calls from Dev. She immediately called back but the phone was switched off. She then thought of sending him a message and found an unread msg from Dev in her inbox.

The message read:
    Meghna, I didnt believe when Nathasha spoke about you to me or lets say I did not want to believe it to be true but today you have proved me wrong and Nats right. Thank you for proving me wrong.

She had tears in her eyes and didnt know what to do. After few minutes of crying she then decided to talk to Nathasha as why she is interfering in their life. She went in search of her but couldnt find her anywhere. She then got a doubt that may be theres a chance that Nathasha would have gone along with Dev or may be they both have gone away completely from my life, leaving me deserted. She went to the restroom and cried her heart out.

At first she didnt notice what she was pointing to but later understood the direction her delicate fingers pointed to. She was shocked. Everything seemed to fade away from her sight and she was losing her conciousness. She blinked for the zillionth time and was still not able to believe her own eyes and this emotional unbalance made her knees weak. She grabbed the hand of the lady and collapsed on the floor. The last thing she could hear was - Rosy..Rosy..What happened? Her eyes closed and the entire world around her stopped and turned dark.

She locked herself in her room and cried for hours. She didnt know for how long she had cried. For the first time in her life she felt she was cursed. She had forgotten which day it was, what time it was. She was not aware of her surroundings. She cried and drained all her energy and was more feeble now. She looked up to the heaven and cried.

Why have you done this to me? Why? For the first time I feel alone.

You took away my parents.

You made me get seperated from my adopted parents in the name of society.

You took away my only caring person, Rosy aunty from me. And now I have no idea where she is.

You took away my peace of mind.

You made me fall in love with an unknown person and just when I was thinking that everything was getting better you took away the love of my life away.

You brought this new girl, his college mate into his life. And she took away my Dev away from me.

You didnt do anything about it when she took away my Dev.

And now my Dev has started developing an unknown gap from me for which Iam not the reason. I am not able to take this heart brake, dear God! Please get my Dev back to me. I cant live without him.

Her mobile beeped and the sound of her mobile was so loud in the silent house. Her mobile notified her about a message. She got up from the ground with great difficulty as she had not eaten for 2 good days and she felt weak. She walked upto her bed and picked up her mobile from the side tabled. Sat on the bed and provided the pin for her lock screen. The mobile showed 44 notifications.

There were many notifications from facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, Hangouts, 2 reminders and 1 missed call.

She first opened the reminders and missed call alerts then proceeded with the facebook and twitter. She then opened the WhatsApp notifications. It showed her 23 messages from 2 chats. One chat was from her college group which she had no mood to open and participate in the conversations. The other one was an image from an unknown number.

She opened the unknown number message and clicked on the tiny download image arrow mark. The image opened as soon as it downloaded. When she looked into the image, her eyes widened out, her mouth opened in disbelief and her heart beat rose.

She held the phone tightly in her hands. And her eyes stared the screen in shock.

Let the door open............

10. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

dont bang ur head soo much leena :p:p posted, enjoy :):):)