100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Thanks to you too.... for the 'Gauri mam'!!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: (this never gets old!)
    Welcome here, love to have partners in my 'crime'! More the merry!!! :tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    Gauri03 likes this.
  2. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Day 108:: a long awaited thing happened. Felt so good about it.

Day 109 : watch some funny videos which made my day, some enlightenment as well.

Day 110 : what a crazy day…hit beach in this weather at night….outside food…sleepover and what not!

Day 111: omelette and bread for breakfast, saw conjusr8ing 2 with friends and didn’t feel it was scary enough. Same night I was saying sorry to god that I will never watch any scary movie again, pls delete this form my brain….also said sorry to ghost for laughing at her when watching with 10 people at home !

3. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Gauri03 congrats on the new opportunity, hope you get what you want. Your son is so cute, his reason for wanting less sunscreen is fair enough and of course its due to his upbringing. Just on saturday I was discussing with my sis about the prejudices that children learn from their family, and how to keep my nephew out of it.

Day 41: 24/7
    Yesterday evening was so beautiful. Less traffic on road, the weather was so nice, it was partially cloudy and the sun was setting and just the top part of the tall buildings on either side of the road seemed to be bathed by golden color, like a golden halo surrounding their head. The lower part of the buildings were the usual color. Add to it the chirping birds flying away to their homes after a day out, it was just so pleasant. Felt relaxed after a long time and wondered why don't I take the time to admire nature more often.

Day 42: 25/7
    When I woke up, to my surprise DH has completed some chores without even me having to ask let alone nag. On days like these I feel extra loving towards him, on some days though :smash2:.

Rihana and Gauri03 like this.
  4. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

ಠ_ಠ ... ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kaniths likes this.
  5. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I was supposed to come here earlier but for whatever reason got sidetracked. I had this very stressful day but it's wrapping up nicely. After ages I got the go ahead from my doc to run and I did run for 3 miles today. And my DH just walked in from a flight, said "Oh you haven't eaten yet? Let me make you dinner" and made me something special. On this high note I want to thank you again @Gauri03 for this beautiful thread

6. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Since you're here, I need to thank you too. You got me running. Your posts, your journey from C25K to your half, were my inspiration to stick to what I had tried so many times before and given up. I owe my love for running to you. If there is one thing that has had the most profound impact on my life and my self-perception in the last 3 years, it is running. You played a big role in it. Thank you! : )

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    kaniths and ashima10 like this.
  7. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

When I read the deepest desire thread I was just thinking all I want is to hear from a good friend that they remember me too!
    Later in the evening got A surprise mail from a friend who lost my contacts for years now saying that she is going to be in town and would love to meet me (after 15 years) .... Friends/family meet-up time

8. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

@Gauri03 kept slipping my mind. Wanted to post this for a while.
    I have been religiously eating breakfast thanks to ur overnight oats +chia recipe. The combinations are endless esp with summer fruits /dates and nuts.

ashima10, chillbreeze and Gauri03 like this.
  9. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

OK I am too tired to go figure out which day number it is and all that.... but, got a very disappointing news today, and (mostly) bounced back in record time..... 19 mins for initial bounce, and 3-4 hrs for later...... reminded myself of a post in this thread I made last month....... a close shave for all, and I had sworn I would never crib/whine.........So positivity was the reasonably fast recovery....Two tears formed, but only one fell... : )

Gauri03 likes this.
  10. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

//deleted.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016