Anyone There Who Have One Child And Having Problem To Conceive Second Time.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by deepthivinayak1, Jul 7, 2016.

1. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I have one kid and trying to conceive second time. I am trying for past 1 year and recently diagnosed Pcos. Doctor suggest me to take Clomid and estrodiol this cycle. Just completed taking tablet.
    1. When I will ovaluate after taking Clomid.
    Anyone there, who struggles to conceive for second time like me

2. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

hi

it depends on cycle....if cycle day is 30 count from back 14th day ill be close for ovulation...

u can try follicular scan or ovulation kit in home to find it accurate....btw I trying for first one...I just replied as no one had responded....wait some one ill write for u....

3. deepthivinayak1

Thanks for replying. I have started using ovalution kit this cycle. Let's see.

Baby dust for you.

vanicha likes this.
  4. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Hello !

Pcos is rather a common problem .. Please calculate ur BMI , and if high, try losing weight. Weight loss is the first n most important part of treatment of pcos. Don't lose weight drastically , that would again mess up the hormone balance. Try losing 1.5-2 kgs per month.
    U mentioned that ur on clomid n estradiol, may I ask why estradiol ? Is the endometrial thickness less? That could also be the delay in conception as a healthy endometrium is required for successful implantation.

After taking clomid , u should ovulate within 7-10 days of last tablet of clomid. But it's always better to track it using a ovulation kit if u could. Timing the intercourse is important especially when u r being stimulated with drugs. Also track the cervical mucus.
    All the best ..!
    Baby dust to u :)

vanicha likes this.
  5. deepthivinayak1

Hi,
    Thanks for replying.
    When I questioned abt estradiol to my doctor. She said it help to ovaluate and conceive easily. She didn't mentioned abt endometrial thickness. Today she asked me to start taking progesterone.
    I am worried whether taking Clomid end in twin conception.

6. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Hello !

U should enquire about ur endometrial thickness (ET) or it may be mentioned on ur file.

Clomid do have chances of multiple pregnancy but not all who took clomid ended up with multiple pregnancies. The chances r slightly higher as compared to natural conception.
    Do not worry about all this now.

All the best

7. brandiharris

brandiharris New IL'ite

Your fertility herbal supplement/Pregnancy spell has brought solution to my fears and worries at last. I am going to refer people to you and I heard your website will be ready soon and l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT after 8 years of marriage, will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: babaka.wolf @ gmail. com

8. deepthivinayak1

Thanks.
    Doctor asked me to take progesterone. As I am using ovalution kit to tract down my ovaluting date, till today my reading is slight fainted second line in ovalution kit. It mean I didn't get my peak ovalution day,but I have started taking progesterone from yday. Is it ok to take it even I am not ovaluted.

9. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

As far as I know , progesterone is started after ovulation.
    Please confirm with ur doctor.
    Have intercourse every alternate day if ur ovulation is predicted anytime soon.
    All the best ..

10. deepthivinayak1

I took progesterone two days after ovalution stopped. I thought taking all 12 progesterone is good and didn't know that only when we stop progesterone we will get AF. I took test on day 28 and came negative. I thought it's too early to detect ,so continued progesterone . On last day while googling I came to know I have stop taking progesterone to get my AF. Today I got AF but very very light flow. Doctor asked me to meet her on third day of my AF.lets see,what happen.