Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Glad you enjoyed the darshan of Baba. I will continue to pray for you. I am sure Baba will hear our prayers and you will receive His blessings soon.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

msms likes this.
  2. subashini07

subashini07 Silver IL'ite

@suryakala ma,

Hope you are doing good and all is well at your end.TZhank you for your lovely prayers and wonderful dharshan of baba.

Om Sai Shree Sai Jai Jai Sai

suryakala likes this.
  3. suryakala

Dear DD @waiting4rmlong ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you. I will continue to pray for you. I am sure Baba will hear our prayers and you will receive His blessings soon.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

4. suryakala

Dear @lakshmikguru sister,

Glad you enjoyed the divine darshan of Sai Baba. I will continue to pray for you and your kids.

May Sai Baba bless you and guide you always.

lakshmikguru likes this.
  5. suryakala

Dear DD @Vani09 ,

Hope you are doing good. I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

Vani09 likes this.
  6. suryakala

Dear DD @ChandrikaV ,

Be determined and devoted. Baba has taught us devotees, Shraddha (Faith) and Saburi( Patience). Sure, going to come out of this hard times smiling with Baba's blessings. Cheer up! I will continue to pray for you and your family.

May Baba bless you and guide you always.

OM Shri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

7. suryakala

Dear DD @Sijo157 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you. I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

8. suryakala

Dear members of IL Family,

Sai Ram.

GOOD GOD3.jpg

May Shirdi Sai bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @ashima10 , @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @rmuramka , @msms , @waiting4rmlong ,
    @svaac , @28neha , Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , @vani098 - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @Amma15 - today I prayed for you, your DH your sons, DIL, and GS. May Sai Baba bless you all in abundance.

Dear @Chulbuli04 - today, I prayed for you and your DH. May Baba bless you with a very happy family with your DH and your child.

Dear @lakshmikguru - today, I prayed for you and your children. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. Today, I prayed for your sister also. May Baba bless her with good health and happiness.

Dear @ChandrikaV - today I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @nivsrini , today I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you and be with you throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and thereafter.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

Attached Files:

9. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Maa ! Thanks you for the wonderful darshan ...in desperate need of sai protection ...please pray for me to Sai to keep me blessed.
    Bow to shree Sai !

suryakala likes this.
  10. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala sister,
    Thanks for your prayer.May baba listen our prayers and shower his. blessings to all of us.

Om sairam

suryakala likes this.