1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feelings Are The Most Delicate Things In Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 25, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment. ~ Rita Mae Brown

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others. Which is why we should never only focus on the surface and judge others without understanding them first.

When we have some doubt with someone we should not come to conclusions fast. Sometimes when someone does not talk to me Icome to the conclusion that they are angry with me, sometimes I talk to them and clear my doubt. I always want people and their love . Expecially after sixty we feel left out and someone hurts cant bear it. Now a days children lead a hectic life and if they are upset with something or any tension in their office when we go and talk to them they show the anger to us that is because of the love they have and they know we will understand. That goes right with our brothers also they cant show their anger to their better half because they have to live with them till the end and they know that sisters will never misunderstand them and will adjust themselves. Even sons feel the same way that a mother will understand them better .

Feelings are the most delicate things in life, never hurt them when any one truly shows to you, because a great saying says..
    Today it’s Me. Tomorrow it’s you… !!

Never choose a friend without complete understanding and , Never Lose a friend because of a small misunderstanding …..

Friendship is such a relationship which we should definitely choose carefully because we reveal our character not only by the company we keep but also by the company we avoid. And once we choose a friend , the relationship should stand all the storms based on the foundation of Trust. Trust till the very end. Either you will end up with a very good lesson or a very good Friend…. Happy Friendship

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.
    Which is why we should never only focus on the surface and judge others without understanding them first.

Amica, jskls, LakshmiKMBhat and 7 others like this.

2. Sairindhri

Sairindhri Gold IL'ite

So so true! Everyone need to have that benefit of doubt.

Yes, never hurt other, what goes around comes around, what you sow you reap!
    Exactly! Never miss a trusted friend, because they may have some reasons which are not visible to our eyes, don't prod, accept it as they are, as one day or the other hope they will understand you as well!

Vijima,
    What a lovely snippet. Seems you read my mind and posted it at the right time.
    Seems I have similar wavelength as yours!:)
    Thanks,
    Sai

sindmani and iyerviji like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

ThanksSai dear for making your boni with your firstand immediate feedback . Glad to know you have simlar wavelength as mine. I have wrote what I have experienced in my life.

Sairindhri likes this.
  4. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Good one @iyerviji maa....

Wonderful quote about friendship.

iyerviji likes this.
  5. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

@iyerviji maa
    I like , agree with all quotes and your description on feelings ..Thanks for sharing with us....:)

iyerviji likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you kcb dear

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

ThanksLatha dear,glad you like the quotes and my thread

8. LakshmiKMBhat

LakshmiKMBhat Gold IL'ite

Very true. It helps when we try to understand the view point of others. Sometimes it is difficult but we can try. Feelings are so important and delicate. True. Thank you :) Regards.

iyerviji likes this.
  9. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Enjoyed your reflections on friendship Viji aunty. I am afraid that I am one of those people who tend to be a bit careless with those that I love. Never with an intention to hurt but more because I know I can be myself around them. So I am all for giving people the benefit of the doubt. :tonguewink:

iyerviji likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Lakshmi dear for your feedback and glad you like the post