Feb 2017 Due Date

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by rajisarvan, Jun 17, 2016.

1. itsmenimz

itsmenimz Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations dear :) how r u doing...
    Stay hydrated n eat healthy

SweetDeepika likes this.
  2. SweetDeepika

SweetDeepika New IL'ite

Thank you:blush: , I am doing good, how about you?

3. itsmenimz

itsmenimz Bronze IL'ite

Going on gud pa except for d occasional nausea...rest everthngz fine...days r going really slow...activities r restricted soo completely under house arrest...wat all medications ur taking...

4. SweetDeepika

SweetDeepika New IL'ite

Hmm I can understand, my morning sickness is hitting me in the nights most of the time after dinner these days , i used to vomit in the morning as well but I stopped that by eating something immediately after waking up , I am only taking pre natals. What about you? Try to do some mild exercise for 30 minutes daily like walking.

itsmenimz likes this.
  5. itsmenimz

itsmenimz Bronze IL'ite

hi there :) how r u doing?? howz lo :) im feeling gr8 tdy...feeling like im getting my appetite back..into my 10th week now....medications as usual foicacid,ecosprin,progesterone supplement twice daily..weekly twice hcg injctn and intralipid once in 15 days...rest everythngs fine..getting pampered so enjoying d moment :)
    u too take care n eat healthy...whenz ur next scan

SweetDeepika likes this.
  6. SweetDeepika

SweetDeepika New IL'ite

Good to know that you are getting back your appetite :blush:, next scan will be at 12 weeks , I am having evening sickness and hardly able to keep anything :anguished:, rest all good , sleeping around 10 hrs a day :blush:, u too take care , will let you know once I m done with the scan.

7. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

Congrats to all. My edd is 16th Feb. Was thinking of posting earlier but due to extreme nausea and fatigue didn't had even the strength or urge to type.

I would be a second time mom. Elder DD is only 23 months, this was very much unplanned and unexpected. Having severe evening sickness which starts ticking around 5 and gets worse by 8 pm. Can't keep anything down from evening and throwing up 2-3 times daily. Don't know when this phase will end, as I am really getting depressed. Even sight and smell of food makes me gag.

Just wish all of you a healthy pregnancy. Take care

itsmenimz and Vasumathy like this.
  8. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

MY EDD is 3rd March....but wanna Feb baby....Second one for me...and Normal....

Going to work with Morning sikcness is so tough...and at times vomitting in the evenings also... :)

All the best for all....!!!!

Prayers!

itsmenimz and Vasumathy like this.
  9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Chefopera, Shana and Shrivni on your pregnancies. :)
    Eat healthy and stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey.
    I had evening sickness except vomiting part. It left around 12 weeks. But I have food aversion. It won't go until I deliver. general tiredness comes and goes for me after that. Hope you will be alright soon.

itsmenimz and shrivni like this.
  10. itsmenimz

itsmenimz Bronze IL'ite

@Chefopera @shama146 @shrivni a big congratulations :) hope the nausea will subside soon n u gals will b enjoying d jry to motherhood...
    I'm into 12weeks now...nausea has CME dwn bt slight food aversions still there...
    Done with my NTscan n blood tests n everthngz gud ther...it was an awesome moment to see my baby moving around fluttering around tiny hands n legs...it was soo lovely no words to describe d moment..
    Praying to God to keep r LO safe
    Take care gals :)

Agony likes this.