Research Help Needed: Survey For Those Planning Higher Education

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Ksenia, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Ksenia

Ksenia New IL'ite

Hi! I'm a student of Russian university Higher School of Economics, now I have my work for the university and we conduct a research about information perception. We have a survey, it takes 7 min, not long but very helpful for us, I'm responsible for respondents from India and I need to find more than people from other countries, now we have more people from Sri Lanka, so please, help me to win with your country and get better grade! ;) Take our survey it is here INFOZ.ME Thanks in advance! I hope you will help, girls should support each other :) The results can be sent on demand!

And here are some educational series on different topics, that I like:
    lectures "The Private Life of a Masterpiece", films of Jameel Sadik "Jim" Al-Khalili, Michael Mosley, series
    "Ancient Worlds" all there are about history and cultures and art.
    "The Supersizers Go..." here 2 people try to live and eat as it was in different centuries.
    On you tube channels about science: Vsause, The School of Life, KhanAcademy

Hope you will understand me and help!
    And advise your resources

2. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Ksenia I tried answering the survey but it seems to be designed for those who are studying in higher education institutes or planning for higher education. Some of us are, ahem, a bit older.

If you put a few more details about the survey in a post, you could receive responses from the correct demographic. It's a survey for people who are very active on social media, right? Just put those specifics in a post. I will sticky it for a few weeks, with a more attractive title. Hope that helps.

3. Ksenia

Ksenia New IL'ite

Thank you for y
    Thank you so much for your reply! Actually, the survey was created by our instructor and we were said that we have 3 target groups: pupils, students and adults, I don't know why these confusing questions about education and future profession were included, people have already complained about it, but I cannot change the survey :( So, yes, it is better to focus on students and pupils here, those who are going to study or studying and who spend time in socials networks:) I don't know how to correct my first post... Thank you again!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016