1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Will You Cross The Sky For Me

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rajiv, Jun 7, 2016.

1. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

Inda janmatule illae pa...pavo Tirunelveli le iniki Malai varo!

Sairindhri, jskls and GoogleGlass like this.
  2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

apdiyaammaa?

yaaro therinjavanga maathiri thonuthaa?

jskls likes this.
  3. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

Rajiv cho chorrryyyyyyy chweetyyyyyy i l escape now :ciao:

GoogleGlass likes this.
  4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Tirunelveli chat la Magginnu oru name paarthen .

GoogleGlass likes this.
  5. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

Rajiv pls dont scold me later ok va...i have crossed this sky nd escaping to other Tea kadi for chats.

GoogleGlass likes this.
  6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Aiyoo Thalai suthuthu Rajiv...
    Please post next episode soon..
    Eagerly opened the thread to have crossed a few changes and no story to my disappointment.

Aiyoo Maggiii GG... Periamma :argue::argue::argue::argue:

maggi32 and GoogleGlass like this.
  7. Rajiv

Rajiv Gold IL'ite

evlo messages :eek: :eek:

like devayani says in panchathandhiram movie "evlo periya maathreeeeee"

maggi32 and GoogleGlass like this.
  8. Rajiv

Rajiv Gold IL'ite

Part – 15

We found the address of the remaining conductor. He was on medical leave. But we couldn’t get any information from him. We came out from the bus stand. I felt very tired and dull. Since we didn’t eat anything from the noon we decided to go to a nearby hotel.

“What would you liked to have?” asked Niranjan.

“I am not in a mood to eat da but order few chicken items”

He was staring at me.

“What happen?”

“You said you are not in a mood to eat but you want me to order FEW chicken items”, he stressed the word Few.

“That is why I said few”

While eating I saw a young couple probably of age 21 sat near our table. They were very happy about something and I soon found that they have got offer from the company I work. They even said that they are feeling proud. Something struck me. I was thinking of something that I didn’t notice that I was looking at them which looked as if I was staring them.

“What happened?” asked Niranjan.

“We can find her da” saying this I ate very fast. Niranjan was still eating. I pulled him and said “come, let’s go fast”

“What? Let me eat”

“You can eat later da. Now we need to go soon”

“Idiot. You had nice food but you want me to sacrifice my food for your love”

“That’s ok machi. Come”

“Where are we going?”

“To office”

“Office?? Why?? That too at this time”

“Just come”, saying this we started to office. I explained him about the thing I remember like how she told that she saw our office advertisement opposite to her house. I was saying this with excitement but Niranjan was not interested.

We went to our office and met admin. We asked for those details but he was little hesitant at first and later urged to give us the details on seeing my condition.

After few minutes he showed us the results of the search. The advertisements were in around 20 places in Chennai.

20 places?? I could sense the fear in Niranjan’s eyes.

“Remove the names from where the boards have been moved in the last 2 weeks”, I said.

“It comes to around 10” said Admin

“What?? 10.. I am gone” said Niranjan.

I took out the map from my hand. I checked the places where the advertisement has been kept and the places where I have marked. I analyzed for few minutes and I couldn’t control my excitement. Only one place matched all these requirements.

“Machi her bus route is C51 which goes from thiruvanmiyur to tambaram. She comes from Medavakkam”, I said with lots of happiness.

We started from office and went back to medavakkam. It took around 30 minutes and I was nervous all through the time. The board was kept on the top of a building. We went there and looked at the surroundings. There were very small houses on one side and lots of flats on the other side.

“We will start looking from the flats da”. I said.

“I don’t think this is possible”

“Don’t talk negatively”

“Fool, look at those flats. There will be a minimum of 100 houses and all the windows are facing this side only. Look at all the flats. When will we finish searching?”

“It is simple da. We will start looking each building and we will find out easily”

He didn’t look convinced. “Ok from where shall we start?”

“We can start from somewhere. We will start from the house which has clear view from here. Hmmm.. we will start from that house”, I pointed my finger towards a house.

At the same time, in the direction of my pointed finger there was a house from which pair of eyes was looking at us scared.

--------That house-------
    The room was looking clean with white color all over the room.
    Everything was white, the paint color, the bed, the screen. The screen which was opened was allowing the sun light to enter. She was sitting at the center of the room with her back straight and breathing evenly. Her eyes was closed. She was doing yoga.

For the past 1 year she was very confused but yoga helped her to come out of those problems. Her childhood came to her mind which brought so many memories, the difficult phases of her life and how she accepted the way it is.

She changed her sitting position. She thought “how many times mom would have told not to believe any guys. But did I hear it? No. she never believed in those and I have paid the price for it”

“He also approached me just like Varun. He spoke as if he knew me for years. Intentionally he came and spoke. He attracted me towards him.

“Wow, it’s nice. Poem is super. I didn’t know you write poem”, he said.

We started speaking every day and even if we didn’t talk for a day I missed him. “I love you, do you love me?” he asked and I replied “Yes” without even thinking about what mom has already warned.

Some other day when I went to his house he gave me some juice and compelled me to drink it. I don’t remember what happened after that. But later I came to know that he has used me. He left to US. When I called him to ask about marriage he simply asked me to forget him and move on.
    When mom came to know about this she got her first attack. Thinking of those things again and again her health condition became critical and died one fine day. Aradana cried for the next 3 days and those were the days she didn’t meet Varun. Varun, as soon as she thought of him she felt light. She tried controlling her emotions. She just thought of all the conversations she had with Varun. The way he behaved, the way he cared, the affection he showed. She uttered Varun’s name again and again. She couldn’t control anymore. She opened her eyes and as soon as she opened tears started flowing which became uncontrollable. She said to herself “sorry Varun. Sorry”

She didn’t know for how many minutes she cried. She got up and freshened. She looked herself in the mirror and was thinking on how Varun used to see her lovingly. She looked at the chain she was wearing and found out that her pendant is missing. She started searching for it in all the rooms. She tried looking in the floor but since the sunlight was coming in she was not able to see clearly. So she went near the window to close the screen. She was shocked to see outside the window. There, near the advertisement board, two persons were standing. Isn’t it Varun and Niranjan? Her heart beat rose.

She was holding the window bars. She was shocked and scared at the same moment. Various thoughts were running in her mind. How did he manage to find me out when I didn’t say any truth about me to him? When I tore the paper from the orphanage file I thought he could never reach me. “There is an advertisement board opposite to my house” she remembered those lines which she said to Varun. “oh No” why did I say like that? But there will be many advertisement boards like this all through the city, how is it possible for him to find me out? Is he going to search all the houses? What foolishness and what a love he has on me?
    She felt sad for him. Varun was standing a little far and he was pointing his finger towards her and was saying something. She was looking scared. Because of the hot weather he started sweating and he wiped it with his handkerchief. She was looking these things and felt affectionate towards him. Tears flowed from her eyes.

Varun, my Varun. I can understand how much he loves me. Even though I left him and came he is still searching for me. I think it’s wrong that I said him that I also love him. No, even if I have not said about my love he would have still searched for me. The depth of his love is like that.
    Varun started coming towards the building from there. What is he going to do? Is he going to check in all the houses? If so, will he come here also? What shall I do if he knocks the door?

She planned to move out of her house before he comes here. She suddenly heard the calling bell sound. She was shocked. She didn’t know what to do. She looked through the window but Varun was still coming.

Then who is it at the door?

She went and opened the door. She saw her disliked friend standing there.

“Hey”, he said.

“Hi. Ya tell me”

“Won’t you allow me in?”

“Yes come” she said little hesitantly.

He was about to ask something when someone pressed the calling bell again. He went towards the door to open it. She went before him and said “Don’t open”

“Why? What happen?”

“Nothing. Just listen what I say. They have come in search of me. They don’t know my name. They will address me as Aradana. They will ask you about me by saying about my physical appearance. You just say no one like that is here”

“I didn’t understand anything”

“You don’t need to understand anything. Just go and say what I said”

He went towards the door. She went inside the room and hid herself near the wall.

He opened the door and asked, “Whom do you want?”

“Hello sir we are coming from sensex department”, said Niranjan.

“What sensex?”

“The department which takes the population count”

“That is census”

“Oh.sorry sir..census department”

“Ok. What do you want?”

“We just need to know who are all residing here”

“Only me”

“Only you? In this big house?”

“My wife has gone out”

“OK sir. Then”

“What do you mean by then?”

“A girl around the age of 20 to 25 and…” Niranjan started explaining her features.

“Oh are they asking these things in census?”

“No. actually”

“Will you both leave now?”

I didn’t know what to say. I turned back to leave when I saw the mirror which was inside. I could see someone’s reflection in it. I could see only the side view. I couldn’t see the face clearly.

“Sir you said no one is there in the house”, I asked him.

“Yeah. No one is there”

“But there is someone in the next room”

“I am saying na, there is no one”

“No sir. Someone is there”

I stepped inside the house when that guy pushed me outside.

Suddenly Niranjan came and got hold of me.”Sir, please leave him. Don’t get tensed. I will take care of him” saying this he pulled me outside.

“Why are you doing like this?” he asked me.

“There was a girl inside da. I saw her for sure”

“Machi these are different cases da. Leave it”

“Hey who are they?”, he asked her. Before she could answer he saw a photo frame which had a picture of Varun and Aradana.

“That’s none of your business”, she said.

“I helped you and now you are saying like this”

“I allowed you inside only to help me. Now get out”, she almost screamed. He didn’t say anything. He went out. He was her friend who introduced the guy who has ruined the life of aradana. when the guy left her he didn’t help her but instead asked her for a chance as she had already lost her physically. She slapped him hard and after that incident she is seeing him today only. Once he left she closed the door and started crying uncontrollably. She didn’t know for how many hours she was like that. Her phone rang.

She picked the call and said “hello”

She was shocked to hear the voice on the other side. She didn’t expect this. She felt as if her heart stopped beating.

--------To be continued-----

9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Super Rajiv.
    Story is taking serious turnings. Atlast Varun found the place of where his love is.
    Too good and Your narration is Awesome. Feel like watching Alaipayuthe movie and Varun as Maddy.
    Hope the caller is the Guy who ruined So called Aradana's life. How about her father da?
    Wish she rejects that fellow and varun accept her.
    Eagerly awaiting for the next episode.
    Please post soon and don;t make us await for another day.
    PS: Hello, U have told that the story is published in ur company blog. So meeee being greedy, please post it soon.

maggi32 likes this.
  10. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Super Rajiv.

Sensex - Census - super joke :):):)

maggi32 likes this.