Spinster Moving To Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Housing in Abu Dhabi' started by KBo, Jul 24, 2016.

1. KBo

KBo New IL'ite

Hi All,

Would like some advice and inputs on a few things. I will shifting to Abu Dhabi by 1st Aug 2016 and my office is in Al-Saadiyat. I would like to know being an indian single female, what areas would be affordable and safe options to stay (considering that it will be well accessible for entertainment as well as relatively close to my work place) ? and an approximate budget I should expect for a single occupancy room (preferably furnished). And what is the mode of public transport?

Thanks in advance!

2. Shrutidubai

Shrutidubai New IL'ite

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545} span.s1 {color: #e4af0a}

Best way to find Indian room partners or flat mates in Dubai is "Indian roommates India Flat mates flatmates flatshare Paying guest(PG) houseshare room rent USA UK Australia Newzealand Dubai". Full privacy control. only serious and genuine people post here. Skip the agents fees and list your requirements. you can even search for flat mates who are from your state or know same language or same caste/religion.