1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Snippets Of Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Jul 16, 2016.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Thanks so much Balajee and thanks for the nomination too. I am not so sure about the ETs. I seem to be confused about them. If they are malevolent, they better stay where they are. If like some claim, they are trying to get the world to change our destructive ways, then I shall welcome them with garlands. :)

2. satchitananda

Dear Akanksha, No I didn't see Aamir Khan or Hrithik Roshan. Probably the ETs were hiding inside the UFO just in case I ordered them to come and sit like good kids in the class! Waiting for your story. :)

Akanksha1982 likes this.
  3. satchitananda

Hi Scorpio, you are most welcome to borrow my glasses. I would be interested in knowing what you see, provided you share it with us here. :)

Scorpio707 likes this.
  4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Satchi,

Those of us who have known you know the miles you have traveled. Way to go girl. While I did wince when you said, you bent down to connect that cable I can see clearly why you feel so proud. The good friend that I am, let me hasten to ask you to be careful though. I admit in front of my little ones that I do not know about technology and take their help. You are amidst grown ups of, they consider themselves at least. I can tell you one thing, nothing is more easier than saying I don't know and asking for help. Do it every now and then see.

Oh as for those aliens and their ships, I did send some your way from my mid western skies ;) Enjoy them!

satchitananda likes this.
  5. satchitananda

Hey Sabitha, thanks for the sweet response. Believe me, I would not feel embarrassed to admit to not knowing something - I keep having to do that so many times! What upsets me though is if I have to ask for help to do something physically. If after examining, I am not able to set things right, I would not hesitate a moment to ask my students many of whom are engineers. It is the embarrassment of saying "I cannot bend". :-( Stupid, I know. But then there you go. It is the fragile human ego playing up.