1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Triphala Guggulu for Weight Loss

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by ashbash, Nov 11, 2010.

1. s7april

s7april Senior IL'ite

hi
    Triphala is a great remedy for constipation. Aftr my second delivery i had severe constipation. Evn after having a whole bottle of laxative, there was not much relief. Thn my Dad brought me Baidnath Triphala Churan which did wonders .Its a year since then, i m still continuing with it. I hv lost the weight gained during pregnancy and have a wonderfull skin also.
    During my childhood i used to wash my eyes with triphala water. My spectacles no. reduced by half a point in just 2 months.
    Tripala is a magical herb.

2. kirthi3

kirthi3 Junior IL'ite

Hi ILlites,

Can you please say me when to take it, morning or at night.

Thanks
    Kirthi

3. kgopalan

kgopalan New IL'ite

Triphala churnam consists of kadukkai;dhanikkai; and nellikai and not masikai, nellikai rich in vitamin c. Trikadugu churnam consists of sukku,milagu and arisi thippili.

4. Sankeerthana

Sankeerthana New IL'ite

Hi, Can u pls tell me how Trihala water to be used for hair

Thanks n Regards

Sankeerthana

5. griget

griget Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I started using himalaya triphala capsules from a week, i don't have any digestive issues earlier. i started using for my hair as i heard good reviews about it.
    But i am feeling too much heat in my body, leg cramps and not feeling hungry at all and my stomach feels too full all the time.

can i stop using it or should i continue.
    Any one faced these kind of issues before while using the capsules.

Thanks

6. HealthyHabits

HealthyHabits New IL'ite

The Triphala Guggulu was prescribed by an Ayruveda Doctor as part of a Detox Diet to help restore my health. This is an awesome product. It helps me digest my food and I attribute 10 pounds weight loss to this product combined with healthier eating and a daily yoga practice. It works on EVERYTHING you don't pay attention to. It puts your body back in sync the way your organs SHOULD function. I feel my hunger and energy levels normalize after taking this and everything is much more regular. I order mine from an ayurvedic store in India (AyurvedaBay.com), they offer free worldwide shipping and I receive my orders pretty quickly from all the way from India. Here is the direct link to their product page if anyone is interested: Triphala Guggulu - Ayurvedic Formula for Weight Loss - 80 tablets, Buy Triphala Guggulu Online, Reviews, Benefits, Dosage, Uses & Ingredients