1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Depths Of Indecency

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by RADIODOC679, Jul 20, 2016.

1. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Dear All!
    Today my inlaws crossed all limits -they pretty well know my hubby is laid off from 5years,Im runnung 3 jobs with no leaves(even sundays),my health has just been Ok,My parents are also sick so running here and there-No break/relaxation from 5years& they hjave the cheek to tell me Mrs x's daughter has conceived after x yrs of marriage-Some sadhu gave ashirwad you also go & do the pooja????I was like are these peoiple real???i was so shocked i just blocked my ears& ranted to my hubby that next time i wil not even be civil-What the heck man!!! here i am struggling to keep my house running,ill health not withsatnding & these people-what little respect i had as human being also got reduced.No point these are INLAWS not parents-As for me i have decided if nature has it for me i will have a child if no i will not try hard as it is life is pressing upon me-
    Please pray for me guys-Need all your prayers& blessings!!1I know a silver cloud is somewhere there maybe not now but sometime please help me to bear with till then
    Radha

2. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Radha, iam glad you have turn deaf ears to them.stay strong.
    there are silver lining everywhere...the sun will soon come out for you too.

sindmani and kaniths like this.
  3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Next time ,ask her to find a sadhu who will give job ashirwad to their son first.
    Op....I hope your husband is helping out with part time jobs at least.This is too much load on you .
    Hugs to you and best wishes

4. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Best Wishes dear. Stay strong

sindmani likes this.
  5. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Dear All!
    I dont want to waste any energy on these energy vampires anymore so let them spew venom & absorb it too.Hubby doing some odd jobs here & there but nothing substantial!!!Thnks All for support!!