Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DDs- @Shanvy , @ashima10 , @28neha , @rmuramka , @iamsrihere , @vani098 , @msms , @ChandrikaV , @waiting4rmlong , @Vani09 and @Amma15 , @lakshmikguru sisters-

My apologies to you all for missing my post on 14/7/16 due to some unfortunate personal circumstances. By Baba's grace you all are doing fine.

As it always happens, I am OK now by the strength given by Baba. Baba is always a great support for those who are emotionally stressed.

I will continue to pray Baba for you all as usual.

May Baba bless you and your families in abundance.

Sai Ram.

dc24, Vani09, lakshmikguru and 5 others like this.
  2. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Tq for u'r concern. Take care of u'r health. Good bless u. Amma

Sarvey Jana sukhino bhavanthu.

suryakala likes this.
  3. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala ma , I hope everything is fine at your end now. May baba give you whatever you want and fulfill all yours and your near and dear one's wishes soon. Take care of yourself ma!

suryakala likes this.
  4. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala sister,

Hope you are doing fine now by baba's blessing.i pray to baba to gives you the happiest life with good health.we missed you last week.
    @Shanvy had taken responsiblities and prayed for all.Thanks @Shanvy
    Pls.pray for me and my children and also my family members on thursday prayer.
    Thanks for your continuous prayers.

om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

suryakala likes this.
  5. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Dear Maa, thanks for your love..Take Care.

suryakala likes this.
  6. suryakala

Thank you Baba for your blessings on your DD Srini and please continue to be with her throughout her pregnancy, delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @nivsrini ,

Hearty Congrats on your pregnancy. Yes, I do remember I was praying for you. Baba is very kind indeed.
    May Baba be with you, throughout your pregnancy, during delivery and thereafter.

With Love.

Sai Ram.

7. suryakala

Dear DD @28neha ,

Happy Guru Poornima to you and your family.

I am so glad you have completed Shri Sai Satcharita on Guru Poornima with Baba's blessings.

May Baba bless you with all good things in your life.

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

28neha likes this.
  8. nivsrini

nivsrini Silver IL'ite

Thank you Amma. Please do further prayers to Baba for me.. I will keep in touch with you and keep updating on the progress.

suryakala likes this.
  9. suryakala

Dear DD @nivsrini ,

I will continue to pray for you in my Thursday prayers from tomorrow. Take care.

May Baba bless you with a pleasant pregnancy, safe delivery and a lovely healthy child.

Sai Ram.

10. suryakala

Dear Members of IL Family,

Om Sai Ram.

A59.jpg

May Baba bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @ashima10 , @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @rmuramka , @msms , @waiting4rmlong ,
    @svaac , @28neha , Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , @vani098 - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @Amma15 - today I prayed for you, your DH your sons, DIL, and GS. May Sai Baba bless you all in abundance.

Dear @Chulbuli04 - today, I prayed for you and your DH. May Baba bless you with a very happy family with your DH and your child.

Dear @lakshmikguru - today, I prayed for you and your children. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. Today, I prayed for your sister also. May Baba bless her with good health and happiness.

Dear @ChandrikaV - today I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @nivsrini , today I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you and be with you throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and thereafter.

JULY 21.jpg

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

vani098, subashini07, Sijo157 and 6 others like this.