1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love - Road to Happiness

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by meerasrini, Mar 10, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Oh no Meera Dear, felt sad to hear about your hand :tired::tired:,pls take care dear.

2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey check whether it is any ligament tear ... IT may pain a lot. Hope you have taken X rays and all...
    Take care da.

3. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Episode 31:

Next day laks invited Vijay and Kiran for Lunch. Vijay and Kiran came around 10 in the morning.

They were chit chating for long time. Laks was trying to be normal.

Kiran: Hey Laks. Where are your cousins? Heard your cousin Vidhya will be beautiful.

Laks: hahha Kiran anna. Yes she will be. But am your sister and so my cousin will be your sister too.

Suganya punched kiran on his hand.

Kiran: oopss. Laks don't call me anna. i don't have big heart to have 2 beautiful sisters.

Laks: haha one is Vidhya, who is another one anna?

Kiran: hahah you only!!

Suganya stared at him with fake anger. She very well understood that Kiran is trying to bring laks back to normal.

Laks: hahha anna. Smart brother will have beautiful sisters only!

Kiran: hahhaha. That is also true .. Fine i accept you as my sister.

Laks: Who told you Vidhya will be beautiful? Saying this she raised her eyebrows seeing Vijay.

Kiran: hahaha our romeo Vijay only.

Laks: ohh Vijay Sir!! So you like her!!

Vijay: ahhahaa i like her sister!!

Laks: hmmmm..

Kiran: What are we going to do after lunch guys? Malai kottai we can go in the evening.

Vijay: Lets go to temple. Its a very big temple. We can spend time.

Kiran: ohh wow. That's awesome.So Suganya we never went to temple after getting committed.Please pray for me that i should not shed tears because of you after marriage.

Everyone started laughing .Suganya was showing fake anger.

Laks's mom asked everyone to come for lunch.They sat in a small dinning table. Suganya and Kiran sat opposite to each other, Laks and vijay sat opposite to each other.

Laks mom served food and went inside kitchen. Suganya and Kiran were staring at each other continuously and were smiling.

Laks: Aheam Ahem!! Somebody is full. They don't need food also. Already love is filling their stomach Vijay.

Vijay: hahha yaa Laks.Should we go out and eat alone. Why to disturb that somebody!!

Laks mom: Hey what happened? Who is full? Kiran, Suganya are you not liking the food dears?

Kiran: Aunty food is awesome. They are making fun of me. Am a foodie person. We are enjoying aunty. Don't worry.

Laks mom: ok ok dear. Laks , what de, allow him to eat. Why are you making fun of him.

Laks: hahah he is acting like good boy ma. Ok you go inside. Allow us to be free.

laks mom: haha okk da.

They had food by making fun of each other. They went to temple after 30 mins. They spent sometime in temple and then went and had ice cream and took bus for malai kotai.

They reached malai kotai and started climbing. Laks was feeling little bad. Vijay was trying to divert her.Kiran and Suganya were climbing holding each others hand.

They worshiped and decided to sit in rock. Suganya and Kiran went to shop to buy water bottle and some snacks to eat. Vijay and laks were sitting and enjoying the breeze.

Suddenly she heard someone calling her. She was shocked to see Karthik there.

Karthik: Hey so soon you got new guy for yourself. How cheap!

Vijay: Hey mind your words.

Karthik: Hey you stay away from this. Am talking to her.

Vijay: With what rights are you talking to her? Tell me that first.

Karthik was silent.

Swetha: Hey Vijay. Mind your words man. You both are in love. Karthik was praising her so much. Now seeing you both, i said him everything that happened in competition.

Vijay: You both have dirty mind. You won't know to think straight. You both cheat your partners, so your mind can think only that.

Laks was on tears hearing all this.

Karthik: Hey Laks. Am asking you only.

Laks: Who are you?? How dare you ask me all this? What rights have you got ?? Never dare to talk bad about Vijay. He is my best friend. Who is giving you rights to talk bad about him. Do you know anything about him? Not everyone in this world is cheap like you and that b**** . You will definitely understand about that girl standing next to you.She was behind VIjay in competition. She was asking him to accept her love. Anyways its your life, i don't give a damn to it. Never come into my life again.

Kiran and Suganya also came that time. They couldn't understand who they are and what is going on.

Karthik: Hey don't act. This guy is more handsome than me. Hey Vijay, what did you do to her man that she left me and is behind you.

Laks slapped Karthik hard and started walking down crying.

Vijay warned Karthik and Swetha to stay away from them and ran to Laks.

Suganya: Hii. Are you Karthik?

Karthik: hmm yes.

Suganya: Did you really love Laks??

Karthik: Ofcourse i did.

Suganya: See i know her for few months as a friend. You are saying you were in love with her. Just because this girl is telling bad about Laks, how can you assume and talk bad about her Karthik?
    You honestly think. Did she expect anything from you? Was she flirting with any guys in your tution? Did she not love you so much? Did she not try calling you so many times? In what way you are match for her? Education? Family background? Love? Care? Honesty?Did you bother to tell her that you are in relationship with another girl? We are all her good friends. We forced her to come home. She was not ready to come here, just because this is the place you both met first .We forced her and made her come so that she becomes normal. Do you even know how much she cried because of you? You are talking this bad about Vijay. Do you know he loves Laks. But she told him she loves you and can never think of anyone else.
    He never ever tried to force her or never crossed his limits. Compared to Vijay's love, yours is nothing.I will definitely pray that laks should accept Vijay and live happily with him. You are the worst human being i have ever seen.Hey you idiotic lady, you are not worth even spelling Laks name. Don't ever forget that. Don't think you are a very pure hearted human being. You know who you are.You both mind your business and never come in her life again.Good bye!

Suganya pulled Kiran and she also rushed down.

Karthik felt so embarrassed hearing all that.

Karthik: What Swetha. I told you already. We should not have spoken to them. I have already hurt her by cheating her like this.

Swetha: She also cheated you Karthik.

karthik: Shut up Swetha. She did not. It was just your build ups which made me doubt her. Its none of my business too.Now am not in relationship with her. I should not have even asked her.
    Now i got nose cut from some unknown girl and all.

Swetha: What is this Karthik. You are scolding me . she started Sobbing.

Karthik got melted and was consoling her.

Karthik: Hey no dear. Am not scolding you. I just felt bad. Hereafter we will just stay happy with our life. Lets not bother about what laks do. She is not interfering in our life da. so let us also stay away.

Swetha: Ok dear.

Vijay went and asked Laks to sit for sometime. Laks was crying uncontrollably.

Vijay: Laks, don't cry da. Please don't feel bad dear.Am sorry da for forcing you to come here. Because of me you have to go through all this.

By then Suganya and Kiran also came. Suganya hugged Laks and consoled her.

Laks: Don't say Sorry Vijay. I have to apologize to you. Because of me you are hearing to all this non sense. Good that you forced me to come, else i will still be thinking he dint cheat me . I was with some hope that i will get to know that he is true to me.
    Now he clearly showed me who he is.I can never forgive him in life. How dare he talk bad about you. God knows what eligibility he has even to talk about you. Idiot!Anyway leave it Vijay. You don't feel bad. I will be fine.

Suganya: Laks, call Aunt and tell we will have dinner outside. So that you get sometime to relax yourself.

Laks: hmm ok da. Will inform her.

Vijay: Time is just 6 now. Where to spend time for 2 hours?

Laks: Shall we go for a movie Vijay? Theater is just near by. Jungle book or angry birds we will go.

Vijay: Ohh nice idea. Let me check online for tickets.

Vijay booked ticket for jungle book and all 4 went there.

Kiran sat first, next to him Suganya sat, then Laks and then Vijay .Movie started.

Vijay saw laks crying silently.He held her hand and asked her not to worry.Though she tried to be normal, she could not forget all that happened.

She was trying to be normal with them , so that they don't feel bad. Movie got over and they went for dinner.

Everyone realized Laks is just pretending to be normal. They all had dinner, Vijay and Kiran dropped Laks and Suganya at home and left.

Laks dint talk much with anyone. she went to her room directly. Vidhya went behind her with Suganya and asked her what happened. Laks again started crying and Suganya narrated everything that happened.

Vids: Dai laks. Stop crying first. Now atleast you understood his cheap character. It is a very good lesson in life. Good that you got to know in few months.

Laks: hmmm.

Vids: Now wash your face and come, we will play carom for some time

They all played and went to sleep. Laks couldn't sleep whole night thinking about it.

Stay Tuned!!

Arunarc, ssudhan, IniyaaSri and 2 others like this.
  4. meerasrini

yaa ma. I went to Ortho. He said nothing to worry. Just ice othanam podhunu soltaaru ma. Thank you so much ma for your love :)

5. meerasrini

Am feeling better Leena dear :) Hand is far better. Just that am not able to life much in that hand. Else am perfectly fine :) Thanks dear :)

6. meerasrini

Hey dear. Ortho said nothing major da. He said not to strain much da. Nothing else dear :) If it continues for a week, will go and check with him again dear.

7. Shivalaya

Shivalaya Silver IL'ite

Super duper update dear.:banana:. Waiting for Laks to accept Vijay.. Cute couple Sugs nd Kiran are:beer-toast1:

meerasrini likes this.
  8. meerasrini

Thank u soo much dear!! Very happy to see your comments after long time :) How r u doing?

9. Shivalaya

Shivalaya Silver IL'ite

Good da. Busy running behind DS:treadmill: Hope ur hand is recovering well

meerasrini likes this.
  10. meerasrini

oh hhooo :( Its really difficult to manage with a kid da. Hand is better da :)