1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is This The Right Age For Second Kid?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by BuviVishal, Jun 14, 2016.

1. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi friends

our marriage is late marriage. Now we are having 3 years old kid. Now my Th age is 37. I am telling to my th that if we have second kid, when he was in 20 we are touching 60 ,already we had very late marriage. but he said these days our generation peoples are getting late marriage only at 40 years of their age they got a kid nu and our daughter should have sibling as ours and we should live healtheir nu but i am confusing more.

And he was telling in our kid generation we cant do arrange marriage as like our generation....

can anyone clear me?

2. SCk

SCk Silver IL'ite

Hi.
    It totally depends on your health issues and mental strength
    My relative uncle got married at 35, 36 first kid,38 second kid, 45 third one. Uncle is going to be 70, but still he has no grey hairs n can manage anything.
    He still has to get his son married. First two kids settled.its a beautiful family I should say.
    So it all depends on your will power n health.
    My personal opinion is, its not late. I always 'll want me to have two kids.siblings are must I feel.

BuviVishal likes this.
  3. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the quick reply. so far no health issue for us... He is clear thought me alone confusing. We both got grey color :)

4. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

If you plan to go for a second child,plan when the elder one is between 3 to 5 years,so that there won't be much age gap between siblings.

5. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

yeah this is the right age for sibiling. my question about parents age . me 33 and th 37. is this the correct age? i feel its too late for getting a kid

6. rcvmegas

rcvmegas Senior IL'ite

Dear Bhuvi,
    One of my friend was 33 when she delivered second child. Husband was around 39.
    The first kid was around 6 years old.
    As Sck mentioned, if you dont have any major health issues, the age should not be a constraint.
    if you are still worried, go for a gynec's consultation.

BuviVishal likes this.
  7. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

One of my friend had her first kid at the age of 33, so as others suggested it all depends on your health, energy levels and financial situation.

Mainly you need your DH's support to manage two kids and the household.

BuviVishal likes this.
  8. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

I delivered my second kid when i was 32 and hubby was 36.So close to your age.Age is just a number,it all depends on your health.My friend had her second kid at 39.

BuviVishal likes this.
  9. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

33 is not old. I had my first child at 32 and second at 35. They are 3.5 and 1 now...happy, healthy kids. My husband is a year older than me.

BuviVishal likes this.
  10. SadMarried

SadMarried Silver IL'ite

There isn't really right and wrong age for having kid. It's advisable for woman to have kids before 35 ,but then again i have seen women delivering baby until 40 with no problem at all ,so it all depeneds on your health and situation. As long as you and your husband both are ready financially and emotionally for baby , then thats right time for it.

BuviVishal likes this.