1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Just Think.....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by twinklingstar, May 5, 2016.

1. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

thank you soooo much dear...love you...:kissingheart:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. twinklingstar

sir i m feeling so much honored to get thta all from you.. .thank you so much. but i teach my daughter also the same. i dont feel that what will happen as she is girl..but more than that i want to teach her humanity....

3. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Congrats Twinkle :)

twinklingstar likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

First of all congrats for the award which is worthy for your post and also for you as a human being. I am late here, I was away when you had posted , then missed giving my feedback. You are really a great person taking time to help others, in the present days noone thinks of others , hats off to you. We all have to learn from you.

5. twinklingstar

thank you dear....

6. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

@imhappy thank God. Take Care dear.

@twinklingstar -- Great work dear. Hats off to you. Take care and Stay blessed.

imhappy and twinklingstar like this.
  7. twinklingstar

thank you mami for hte feedback. i really dont know whether i deserve all those praises but yes i try my best to help others and might be because of that i meet all those needy people.
    yesterday i saw a mad naked girl outside our society and i went and gave my old dress to her to wear..i m not sure how long will she put that but atleast for few hrs she will be safe.
    also i tried calling mental asylum and gave them details. but they told to contact police first, after i called police station the way there were interogating and checking with me as if she is my relative and we put her on roads.....i hung the call and just got satisfied that atlesast i tried ....

iyerviji likes this.
  8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear twinklingstar

As I kept reading your snippet, I was both fascinated and a bit taken aback too by your helping acts.

No doubt that you are a proverbial twinkling star who wants to spread the stardust on every one and especially on the unfortunate ones. That is a wonderful trait and I do wish there were many more stars like you around us.

But, do take care how, where and when you approach such incidents. What one reads and hear about the lurking dangers does make one a little skeptical and that is one of the major reasons many try not to get involved. Of course that too can reach inhuman proportions. One has to know the right stance to take at such moments.

Others too have given great examples of what can happen if one is not cautious. Feels bad to influence you differently from your giving and helping nature. But when we have such a star, we want to take care of it!!

Congrtulations on winning the Finest Contribution. It sure was one fine contribution.

L, Kamla

twinklingstar and kaniths like this.
  9. twinklingstar

Thank u so much ma'am for those motivating n guiding lines... Ya sure will keep those points in mind... Thank u once again dear

10. Bhargavi03

Bhargavi03 Gold IL'ite

@twinklingstar Congratulations dear on winning the Best contribution title for FP May 2016... What a thought provoking message. Good one!