100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. desichica

desichica Silver IL'ite

Day 13: AT work, I felt bad for putting off work whole week, but the positive is: I had no choice but get the tasks done.
    I vented off to my sister about issues I am having with dh. Went home, didn't feel like talking to dh. Positive is: DH actually understood why i was acting up lately.
    Day 14: Finally Dh decided to take me out on a date. Its been so long that he and I went somewhere without family. We both enjoyed every bit of it.
    Day 15: Just usual day. Positive is: quiet and happy day.

Positive Quote of the day, "Excuses will always be there for you. Opportunities won't."

Gauri03 likes this.
  2. rossie

rossie Gold IL'ite

Took an unplanned leave for office... which I seldom do..I used to feel as if that one day absence of mine will create chaos..all my leaves used to get accumulated and expires too.. This year I had promised myself to use all my leaves. Have also applied for a 3 week vacation.. Focussed fully on my personal work today.. Feeling good. :)

VaniVyas, Rihana and Gauri03 like this.
  3. desichica

desichica Silver IL'ite

Day 16: After a long and busy day, watched a really funny movie. Had an ice cream sundae, and went to sleep.

Positive quote of the day, "True friends are those who come to find you in dark places and lead you back to the light."

Gauri03 likes this.
  4. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Day 97:Had an urge to have some sweet ,so made rawa kesari for myself and indulged with it

Gauri03, kaniths and desichica like this.
  5. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

6. desichica

desichica Silver IL'ite

Day 17: Came to work and found a box of homemade south indian sweets at my desk. I am loving these little surprises from my colleagues now and then :banana:

Positive quote of the day: "Stop overthinking. You can't control everything. Just let it be."

Gauri03, Rihana and kaniths like this.
  7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Today is a very special day and we have reached a milestone by completing 33 years together. We went to the temple and during our car ride, my wife told me to donate to a charity whatever I was planning to buy for her for the anniversary. I wrote a check to her favorite charity immediately. I have learned a lesson that there is never a time I can proudly declare that I know my spouse like back of hand. I know she is a wonderful human being but she appears to exceed her previous best every year.

Viswa

8. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Wish you a happy anniversary @Viswamitra Sir. Wishes for many more to come .

Day 81: I would like to summarrize for all the days left .had an awesome time with all sort of emotions. Had a content feeling except two times. I should really try to speak less. Will work on myself depending on those two incident

Day 82 : office has complete change and Iam loving it. Seriously.

Day 83: the feeling now that is to have complete these days yet I want 100 days of positivity again and again and a promise to oneself about continuity here...

Gauri03, Rihana and Viswamitra like this.
  9. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Would like to start again as I want to make a conscious effort to look at the positive side of things. So here I go again, from day 1.

Day 1: 14/6
    Went for a morning walk. Got reminded of how much I enjoy the morning freshness, new day, sun rise, first rays of sun, chirping of birds, newspaper walas classifying the newspapers, the queue in milk booth, fellow walkers, vendors who sell fresh greens, soups, tender coconuts.

I hardly get up before 8 and then rush through the that I miss all these. I can only hope that I somehow manage to wake up early daily (like today).

Gauri03 likes this.
  10. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

This is my first try here!!! I would like to pick up the positivity around me and want to see how long i can stick around like this!!! esp. when there are long-very-long inlaws visits planned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 1 : 14-6 :
    Got up late than usual , felt like having a fever and this is not positivity (i know, but the best part is..) my H cooked lunch for my DS(which had never happened till my inlaws were here!!!) and prepared tea for me!!!!! ::yay:: So i was very much happy and felt a positive feeling that there is still some care/affection left in my H's heart for me and I should somehow earn more of it!!!
    All my happiness these years were taken away by in laws and H was completely a momas boy. But touch wood today i was happy and a positive feel has crept inside me and want my H and myself to have a happy life together!!!! (without the inlaws trouble! dunno how long its gonna last as they are coming back in a few days.. Wish i could keep up the same positivity at that time and dont go back to sqaure one! God pls help me!!!!!)

Gauri03, chillbreeze and Rihana like this.