1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dreary Dreams

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, May 30, 2016.

1. Shivalaya

Shivalaya Silver IL'ite

Nice episodes. Keep going:beer-toast1::beer-toast1:

aarthi28 likes this.
  2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Tx a lot shivalaya. Hope u liked it......

3. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

oh two episodes :) A new style of proposing Via Slam book ;) both episodes are very nice Aarti,i loved your Narration now lets see how Mithu will accept his proposal :)

4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

That's ok that's ok....

Update is getting ready... will post soon.

5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 10:

So, it is understood that Mithu accepted his love.....

Rathi was amazed was very happy for Mithu...... and by them Mithu was already in her dream world...

The twin birds were back home discussing a lot chichatting and teasing and of course about Madhan & Mithu. Rathi came to Mithu’s house on her request. Mithu’s sister Manjula was also at home. She is also a friendly girl and was enquiring about Rathi, her mother..... Manju had completed her studies and has been working in a IT company. They were also looking alliance for Manju and was about to get fixed soon.

Rathi :”Manju akka, how is your wouldbee doing? Are you going to work post marriage or not?”

Manju:” No idea dear. Let me see. I am interested and he is OK at this point of time.”

Mithu’s father Rajkumar is an advocate by profession and a very nice person by his attitude. Ranjani and Rajkumar make a good pair and Rathi loves their family when compared to her family. Rathi was known to all relatives of Mithu as she was treated as one their family girl. Rathi did not have many relatives whom they mingle with and the communication within the family was also very less due to her mother’s love marriage. While Mithu’s family, her cousins and their relatives were so nice, Rathi would be part of each and every family function in their family which would be like a celebration in their house. Rathi enjoyed and never missed any occasion and of course Rathi assures that she is there for all functions and celebrations in her house.

Manjula’s fiancée whom they have looked for her is also an advocate and of course it was his father’s wish as none of his two daughters have taken his profession. It was not a compulsion and Manju liked the alliance as he liked that guy too... He was settled and does so his family and he had no restrictions to Manju too....

The Sisters, Manju and Mithu were like friends and shared a lot, yet than the sister relationship. But when it comes to friendship of course, Rathi is the first one for Mithu. Mithu understood the lonely world of Rathi and ensured that she is not getting down by any means.

Mithu has shared about his crush with Madhan but have not elaborated more about it to her... Manju has teased her about the Ragging incidents and not much info was known to Manju about Madhan.

When Mithu & Rathi were back home, there was a call to the landline and it was for Mithu. She took the phone herself “Hello, is it Mithu?”. She realised that it was Madhan and was shocked. “Hey, how come you got my number?”

Rajkumar was there , “ Who is it Mithu ?”. She could not express much when the voice on the other side answered

“Dear, say it’s your guy whom you had crush which also got realised just now!”

She was speechless, “Ok sir, I will come and collect it” and she continued, “Dad, I had requested for the revised curriculum to my office peon and he has called me to say that it is ready as I have enquired for it already”.

By then Madhan on the other side , “hey... chellam,,, sweet heart... am still in cloud 9 and pinching myself and recollecting those moments again and again”....

By then Mithu answered, “Ok sir, I will come and collect it tomorrow”.

Madhan, “hey dear... you are so cool.... we will meet tomorrow in the beach side restaurant, OK and I have a surprise “

Mithu felt it too much at point of time and expressed to Rathi, “hey... why did you do that Rathi?”

Rathi:”Hey, what happened da...? You like him... don’t hide it from me and what do you feel now?”

Mithu:” Rathi, till now I like him da... For sure, If I decide, I will not turn back. You know that I am practical too and need to think whether this will work out or not....”, ” I feel I need more time “

Rathi: “Hey come on.... Getting a person who longs for your site itself is a lucky thing... I have a good opinion about Madhan da...”” Anyway, he has called you tomm right ,,, make yourselves clear...”,”All I want is you to be happy and don’t want to see another Anu amma”. Before she could complete, her tears became moist. Coz Mithu know that well.

Mithu:” Hey dear... pls don’t think too much,,,,”,” Let’s make myself clear tomorrow....”,”Would you join me....”

Rathi :” hey, you go alone and I will not intrude in between”. She gave a naughty smile.

The next day came, Mithu prepared herself to meet Madhan. It was a very minimal makeup and she was looking so simple than she was before and went to the beach restaurant which Madhan told her.

Madhan was surprised to see Mithu to have come very simple rather than making her first meet with him and he never expected that she would leave Rathi and come. “Hey, where is your twin sister? Though you would have got her too...”

To her surprise, Madhan has got his mad boys gang to introduce Mithu to them. She was surprised to the core and there was a Cake cutting organised by his friends on the union of these love birds.

He introduced all of them to Mithu and she felt bad for not getting Rathi along with her. She never thought it would be such a meet he would have organised with his friends.

Mithu did not talk much when his friends teased Madhan to the core. He introduced them to Mithu and she just nodded a ‘Hi’.... with a smile. Rahul was also part of the group whose eyes searched Rathi and to his bad luck, she was not accompanied with Mithu.

They teased Madhan, “ Hey ,at last you got your girl whom you longed for !”, “Dei, you are lucky da.... your first crush became your soulmate ....”, “You are too lucky da... “....

Madhan was surprised and enquired , “ Hey, why didn’t you bring Rathi?”,” I thought, the twin birds never leave each other”

Mithu was surprised and yet answered, “Hey crank... I thought it is a meet between us two and not with your friends”,”You never told me that “,“If it is so how come I would have left Rathi and came “

Madhan was at the peak of his happiness, “ Hey, you thought it’s between me & You”...

He waved bye to his friends and wanted to have a walk with Mithu on the shore... But Mithu was a bit tensed.

Madhan, “Hey you look so cute dimple... I should call you like that and longing for the days for me to fell in to that dimple” ,”Hey one thing I want to hear from you chellam”. By then Mithu face was with no expressions nor emotions which he noticed...

They went for a walk till the sea shore and sat over the sand watching the waves. He wanted to hold her hands, but she did not admit that action. Due to no reciprocation, he felt, “Hey Mithu, what happened?””You don’t like me is it?
    “You admitted yesterday right and yet why you are behaving like this dear?”

Mithu answered “Did I ever said I loved you?”,”I never committed right”,”I just liked you that’s it”

Madhan was stunned and somehow as a Guy too, he could not bear that and tears burst out from his eyes.

Mithu was speechless and she laughed, “Hey, you are like a kid....””come on Madhu ....”

She in turn holded his cheeks in both of her hands and said , “I loveeeeeeeeeee Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Toooooooo”

She blushed when she said that and Madhan came back to his senses.....

VinuthaS, Arunarc, Deepu04 and 3 others like this.
  6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends.

Have posted the next Episode .... Pls feel free to leave your comments

7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Ahan ahan.... friends gang.... in the first meet.... not bad ... liked the episode very much... but am angry why did you make Him cry... he is just so sweet....

aarthi28 likes this.
  8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 11:

Madhan came back to his senses....”Come on dear , Please don’t ever play to me like this. I just can’t bear it. You are mine and only mine”

Mithu :” Hey come on... Don’t take it too much to your heart dear... “ “ To make myself clear,,,, I like you to the core... but at the same time, I want to ensure that we get settled properly, and will get married of course with the consent of our parents.”

Mithu was sure that there will not be much rather frequent meets between them. She also conveyed that they are looking alliance for her sister and will almost get settled soon. She would be able to even open her topic in her house after that. She told about her family and how much she is attached towards them. More than that, she expressed her friendship with Rathi which she cherished from her childhood. She ensured that she will not let Rathi down by any means until she gets good life partner who understand her...

By then, Madhan was admiring Mithu and her maturity. He tried to get hold of her hands which she refused and continued.... “See madhan,,, I like you so much ... and want you to be my partner... At the same time,, I want you to understand me and I does not believe in the enjoyments which could give us happiness now..I am longing for a permanent happiness for our life time and for our future.”

Madhan yet unable to accept it at that point of time got himself convinced as his mind did not want to leave his angel at any cost. He shared about his family, his father’s construction business which he is about to take up and also about his cute younger sister Meera with whom he is more attached with. Madhan’s father Pasupathi is one of the best builders in the city having his construction business in the name of his Wife “Puspanjali builders”. He has stepped in at a small level and has grown up to good extent after the entry of his Wife Puspha.They struggled and has got their name in the industry from a smaller level to a reasonable level. He had aims in expanding further and Madhan of course with his interest took his studies in Civil to take care of his father’s business.

Madhan was the happiest person at that point of time to be with his angel and they shared their good & bads. Mithu felt as if she was so mean to him, but she was able to convince Madhan by the love he had towards her and Madhan took things in a positive spirit. That was their first outing and further was very much restricted. Madhan dreamt and dreamt besides ,he concentrated in his business as Pasupathi had some health constraints.

Actually Rahul had a liking to Rathi which he wanted to express through Madhan. He had asked Madhan about her as she was Mithu’s best friend and seeing her to be more sensitive; he just shared it with him. During one of their meets, Madhan shared that one of his friend is having a liking for Rathi. Mithu was a bit surprised, but somehow wanted to check with rathi on what would be her thought about it as she was totally not interested in Love marriage for herself. When she expressed this to rathi about a guys liking from Mad boys gang, she immediately refused and was not interested in even knowing who it was and did so Mithu when that was the wish of her friend. Rahul was a bit upset and being a matured guy, he was able to accept it when conveyed through Madhan and did not extended his dreams much with Rathi. He had his own aspirations to become a police officer and wanted to concentrate on it.

Madhan and Mithu use to meet very rarely and Rathi was genuine in avoiding it as it is something private between them. Yet Mithu always had her time spent with Rathi and she justified it to Madhan besides sharing his love & feel for him. But Madhan was becoming more crazy about Mithu which he has shared with Meera. Mithu did not even accepted any gift from Madhan.

Mithu & Rathi concentrated on their studies and reached their final Year by a good campus placement got in the same company. They started their career in the same organisation and got registered with the same identity of Twin birds in their office too. They were placed in different departments and they enjoyed their job besides having lunch, breaks together without fail.

Madhan and Mithu left home and Madhan was blushing to the core like a girl as he never expected that act of kissing from Mithu. At the same time, he was much worried about Manju’s words to Mithu about her Marriage and was having lots of questions inside himself. Madhan’s parents are very much forward type and them accepting Madhan’s love would not be problem at all for him. He had his responsibility in completing some challenging projects he has taken up and marketing them is the critical one as of now. He was concentrating on getting a better profit in the villa’s construction he was managing which had lots of competition at that point of time.

Mithu has already shared about Madhan to her sis and she was a bit tensed as whether Manju has opened her topic in her house. She has not shared it with Madhan and wanted to check with her afterwards. Coz, madhan would become sensitive for his love and would behave in a childish way. Mithu was mad about Madhan and all her inner feelings for him burst out to the deep Kiss which acted on him that day. She had always controlled her feelings for him as she want to ensure that for the distance she maintained, Madhan was genuine and was just showing his love and care for her. She felt that she should make some justice and his feel got reacted to the kiss. She herself was blushing for the burst out of the control she had towards him. She thought to herself, “Oye.... why are you so mean to him all these days....””The Guy who loves you to the core... who cares for you... who understand you”....

They parted at a common place and called Rathi to ensure that she had reached home safely in her two wheeler.Madhan entered his street where his home was and saw Meera coming in the opposite direction in anxiety . Her face was red and she was almost crying by the time she met Madhan.....

Madhan became upset, “Hey Meera, what happened da”,”Why are you crying ? Your dresses are dirty ?” She was drenched in sweat and stopped when he rushed near Madhan.

Meera couldn’t resist her crying and was until he got the feeling at comfort zone when she was under her brother’s shoulders. She explained about a bad incident where around 3 guys tried to misbehave with her when she was coming back home. Since, it was Sunday and there was not much public crowd and Meera was back from her friend’s place. 3 Guys were following and pulled her hands. She cried to the core when she expressed his fear to his brother and enquired in detail to his sis on the incident happened. He took her in his bike where those Guys teased her and it was 3 streets beyond the street where their house is located.

Meera took him to that place and explained him on the incident. She was back from her friend’s house to get some college notes she had to copy from her friend. The three guys were watching her it seems and being a Sunday and with not much of people movements. She cried and continued, “One guy pulled my hand and the other pulled my duppatta. I was speechless Anna and started to shout...”.”No one turned and all houses were locked”, ”One fellow said, dei pull her duppatta and other held my cheeks”. Her face turned red and she was unable to resist her crying...

Madhan was speechless and totally came from his previous mood about Mithu. He said, “Kanna... no worries, am here now... why do you go alone da?”

Meera : ”No Madhu, I never expected and I have been coming in this street many times? It is totally new to me and I was shocked. They were literally seems to be scoundrels and seems to have been drunk too”.

Madhan felt bad that he was not nearby her to take care of her in this situation. Meera continued, “By god’s grace, someone came in between and gave a big hit to one of those guys”. Madhan was surprised in hearing that and before he could intrude... Meera continued.

Meera:” It was bit dark and I could not recognize the person who rescued me. It was big hit provided to one person on his neck with a log. When he shouted Ahhhhh, the next hit on the second guys hit was given. I could see blood in the street Madhan... I got tensed.. I Was speechless.. One guy ran away and the other yelled Aiyoo holding backside of his head”. It was dark and the person has tied some cloth in his mouth.

“The person showed me sign language to get out of that place and I felt no other go and stopped until I Met u da

Meera showed the place to Madhan which was about 3 streets cross the one where his house was located. There were bloods stains found on the road and by that time they went, place was calm and silent.

Madhan felt bad as he could not do anything to his Sister. His mobile beeped, “Reached homely safely dear” from Mithu.

He replied as “Fine dear and take care”. Now it was turn of Mithu and she was giving “Kissing smileys” in her messages which Madhan was unable to enjoy at that time....

Mithu was continuing as she was in peak, “Sorry dear... to have made u wait for so long.... “, “love you dear”, “I was so mean to you all these days... Am really sorry about it dear”...., “Did I Over react towards you”, “Did u mistake me...”. She had a feel as whether she overacted and whether Madhan would have thought cheap about her....

Madhan did not notice the messages. Mithu was upset thinking about Madhan....

VinuthaS, Arunarc, Deepu04 and 2 others like this.
  9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

I just finished the next episode...:sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat: Could not resist myself in posting the same...
    Gals... pls leave your feedback & comments

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

aarthi dear

wow back to back two episodes, I really liked them. I am happy that you have started writing about Rahul- Rathi. I want to read more about them dear. Who is these guy who rescued Meera? :thinking:

aarthi28 likes this.