Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. mlakshmi02

mlakshmi02 New IL'ite

Hello Sir

Pranams. We moved abroad and Husband is in a career transition phase. He looking for a good job for last 4 months but finding it dificult and a tough phase for all of us. When will he get a job and will it be of his choice / liking.

1) Date of Birth : 19 Sep 1975
    2) Time of Birth : 2:45 AM
    3) Place of Birth : Tuticorin , Tamilnadu

- Lakshmi

2. swathishailu

swathishailu New IL'ite

hai sir,

i am swathi,
    kindly tell me that when i will get marry, sorry to ask you this question for many times, but all the people in my surrounding making me to ask this again and again, i cant bear those words which making me to disturb my life and official work too.

my mother is searching for a boy in all the matrimonys and in my dear sides also but no use, sometimes am getting tension that will i get marry? by listening to all stupid words from my surrounding people.

so please kindly suggest me what to do? and tell that when i will get marry.
    Name:R SWATHI
    DOB: 06-10-1988
    TOB:10:35 PM
    POB:KARIMNAGAR, TELANGANA

Thanks in advance.

3. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Respected sir,
    Thanks much for your time .You have always been helpful to us.Kind request to see if any other course is good for her,I am so worried about her. She shouldnt be wasting a year.. She and the father are also not in cordial relation,always there is a conflict .he always tries to put her down and she feels bad and sometimes she reacts and reverts back.Hope god blessess her immensely .Kindly suggest any pariharam. I am so sorry to bother you again but please understand my concern.
    God bless you for your selfless service and thanks once again.

Regards

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  4. kkdevi

kkdevi Gold IL'ite

hello Sir,

I would like to know when will I get married. Kindly check and revert.

DOB: 12th March 1983
    Time: 23:42
    Place: Coimbatore, TN

5. QWERTY123Muddan

QWERTY123Muddan New IL'ite

Thank you so much sir for the reply.

6. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Pragaspathy sir,
    After a long break am messaging this, still am struggling by commuting,
    Pl tell me whether i will get job transfer favourably in coming months?
    my dob 21.03.1973
    Time-20.20.pm
    Place- chennai

7. sridevivairavan

sridevivairavan New IL'ite

Sir,

Anyway sincerely hope that you could provide any guidance. nandri.I am reposting

Vanakam sir,

Thanks for your reply.

My birth details are

13/3/1979.7.40 pm Malaysian time Place of birth Malaysia. My question is again regarding my career and marriage mainly career. How would my career progression be for the coming year? what challenges should i expect? will i get married?acc to my chart would be an arranged marriages? any remedies?Thank you

8. xyzs

xyzs New IL'ite

Hi,

The period for the present, until 25th June, 2016 is highly supportive for change of profession and any sincere attempts will yield beneficial results. The change will give the opportunity to get the job of expectation, with the expected place of job with good salary, leading to change of life style. Hence, you may put vigorous efforts in this regard.

Regarding any abroad chance, the period after January, 2017 is highly supportive and any initiatives after this period is likely to give beneficial results.

As far as personal life, in the absence of specific details, it may not possible to study the same.

However, at present you are running the dasa of Mercury. You belong to Aries Lagna, owned by Mars. Mercury is the lord of 3rd and 6th houses, debilitated and placed in the 12th house, house of loss. Also Mercury is not comfortable with the Lagna Lord Mars; because both of them are bitter enemies.

Please try to read or Vishnu Sahasnaranam, which will be good and it will reduce your sufferings to a certain extent and try to pray Lord Vishnu or visit the temple of Vishnu; including the Lord Perumal. Also, please try to make a visit to Tirupathi.

In as much as the dasa of 12th lord is being in operation, the Mercury dasa likely to take you to abroad; since the 12th house among other things relate the journey in abroad.

Regards
    [/QUOTE]
    Thank.

9. xyzs

xyzs New IL'ite

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll definelty read vishnu saharasanamam to get better results. With regards to my personal life, I'm married but separation is in the process. My husband had some problem so we had no choice other than coming out of the relationship. They have cheated us for no.mistake of mine. Legal accepts are still in process. Will there any chances of getting married in future? How will I future would be with respect to career, marriage etc?
    Hi,

The period for the present, until 25th June, 2016 is highly supportive for change of profession and any sincere attempts will yield beneficial results. The change will give the opportunity to get the job of expectation, with the expected place of job with good salary, leading to change of life style. Hence, you may put vigorous efforts in this regard.

Regarding any abroad chance, the period after January, 2017 is highly supportive and any initiatives after this period is likely to give beneficial results.

As far as personal life, in the absence of specific details, it may not possible to study the same.

However, at present you are running the dasa of Mercury. You belong to Aries Lagna, owned by Mars. Mercury is the lord of 3rd and 6th houses, debilitated and placed in the 12th house, house of loss. Also Mercury is not comfortable with the Lagna Lord Mars; because both of them are bitter enemies.

Please try to read or Vishnu Sahasnaranam, which will be good and it will reduce your sufferings to a certain extent and try to pray Lord Vishnu or visit the temple of Vishnu; including the Lord Perumal. Also, please try to make a visit to Tirupathi.

In as much as the dasa of 12th lord is being in operation, the Mercury dasa likely to take you to abroad; since the 12th house among other things relate the journey in abroad.

Regards
    [/QUOTE]

10. usmommy1

usmommy1 New IL'ite

Respected sir,
    I'm looking for your advice...as, we are trying to go USA . My husband is waiting for his promotion...and when he will get it ?? Is there a chance for us to settle down in US? His date of birth is 8th October 1978. Vellore. Time : 6:00 p.m.
    Is there a chance to get/buy a house in his native place??
    Waiting for your kind reply. Thank you.