1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dressing Up For Husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by VidBala, May 10, 2016.

1. tanishp

tanishp New IL'ite

Be yourself .. And do whichever comfortable to you.. Which ever makes you feel pleasant.. Just go with it... :)

pinkydarling and Anusuya like this.
  2. Jazmine83

Jazmine83 Gold IL'ite

This is a feel good suggestion. In practicality when you are sharing a bed with a person, you have to be sensitive to their needs as well.

My cousin was telling me their sex life was horrible because according to him his wife smelled bad. He wanted me to talk to her in a subtle way as he was uncomfortable telling her. I cannot tell my cousin let her be herself!..Another girl friend of mine was suffering because her husband smoked right before hitting the bed. I cannot tell her let him be himself. When 2 people are involved, we have to give up a little on our self and be courteous to their needs as well...this applies to all situation

3. Anusuya

Anusuya Silver IL'ite

really nice and very informative tips.
    Thank you Jazz..:) keep up.

Jazmine83 likes this.
  4. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

We got to take care of smell, brush hair and teeth.

5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Generally I take a bath before I hit the bed every nights. It helps me feel good, smell good and also get rid of those masala, sweating smells of the night.
    While bathing, I would anyway brush my teeth. So, changing to a new nightware - not necessarily Indian housecoat, but something cool... Again, it is not something a lingerie, but a sleeveless, short night dress without any under garment.
    I would normally change to this cloth after entering to my bedroom - definitely after having put my kids to sleep.

Anusuya, shobhamma and VidBala like this.
  6. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Generally I take a bath before I hit the bed every nights. It helps me feel good, smell good and also get rid of those masala, sweating smells of the night.
    While bathing, I would anyway brush my teeth. So, changing to a new nightware - not necessarily Indian housecoat, but something cool... Again, it is not something a lingerie, but a sleeveless, short night dress without any under garment.
    I would normally change to this cloth after entering to my bedroom - definitely after having put my kids to sleep.

7. VidBala

VidBala Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the idea. Hoever, being in a joint family, washing and drying the night cloths becomes difficult. How do you make that happen?

8. VidBala

VidBala Bronze IL'ite

That sounds nice.

But a small hitch.. what if the kids wake up early in the morning before us.. ? How will the situation be if the kids happen to see us in small night dresses?

9. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

I Have the same doubt..if a married woman staying in joint family wears short and silky night dresses and some racy lingerie..maybe in satin material during the night, that is after everyone has retired to sleep and in the privacy of her bedroom, how can these be washed and dried in privacy without the rest of the family seeing her lingerie collection?
    Having a balcony attached to the bedroom is a real advantage in this aspect, but if there is only one common balcony where all clothes are dried, then it becomes embarrassing..

10. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

If the kids are less than 5 years old it's ok..but once they get older and start going to school they become aware of worldly matters and its gets awkward.