1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Who died and made samsung god?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by meenasankaran, Apr 5, 2016.

1. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

VaniVyas and meenasankaran like this.
  2. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

ha ha ha ha ha ... I really enjoyed reading this well written piece ...

meenasankaran likes this.
  3. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena,
    Once in a blue moon we get a chance to read a hilarious snippet like this. Why can't you keep writing at least once in a week?
    Though I am an ignorant person on the use of these smart phones I enjoyed reading your snippet. Thanks to S5,
    PS

4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

You are incorrigible Meena. You made me look at my phone for the first time and guess what I am stuck with S4. Phew what a relief. Now now with your goal for steps to walk don't come running to me to show how I can work my phone. I like to think it is dumb and you I know I do love that couch.

You remember that more later I mentioned earlier? Here I am! You know I was looking at different schools and one of the goals the school set for kids is this number of steps story using a fit bit. The smart alecs that the kids are they figured out that all they have to do is shake the watch and it will add on steps and imagine the principal's surprise when he saw over 10000 steps by almost every student :D If you speak of who dies and made Samsung God? I am reminded of the game "dumb ways to die". The only reason I mentioned this is to assure you that all is not lost, along with your slipping the phone into the laundry basket and other folks' pockets all you have to do so settle down in the couch with a movie and popcorn and perhaps shake that phone with vigor which can depend on the movie you are watching and your emotions and still add steps :)

So thoroughly enjoyed Meena!

5. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Looks like Samsung has become your big brother. Keeps watching you.. Never buy a smartphone. It always tries to outsmart you. Look at me I have a dumb old fashioned Nokia. It does what I tell it to do and does not tell me how much I should work out. If it could it would probably tell me I am overdoing things. No one except living creatures should be smart. They are talking of smart loos too and that is damn scary though they could be a boon for those who forget to flush.

6. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Looks like Samsung has become your big brother. Keeps watching you.. Never buy a smartphone. It always tries to outsmart you. Look at me I have a dumb old fashioned Nokia. It does what I tell it to do and does not tell me how much I should work out. If it could it would probably tell me I am overdoing things. No one except living creatures should be smart. They are talking of smart loos too and that is damn scary though they could be a boon for those who forget to flush.

7. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Simply Meena!! Just like Simply Orange, I have created a brand for your hilarious snippets.

I really think that God (the real one) should make some changes to his System. 24 hours in a single day is no longer enough when we have to work hard, walk more, read more, eat more times (my doctor tells me to eat small amount multiple times a day instead of two/three times), etc. And each one comes with a goal that is tracked. How can we achieve all that in just 24 hours.

meenasankaran and Miracle1000 like this.
  8. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

@meenasankaran

Awesome snippet.. I was laughing the whole time.. It was so hilarious.. :roflmao:

9. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Hey, you are hug-averse too? :mask: Well, glad to have met you Amica and thank you.

Amica likes this.
  10. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Oh, you shouldn't have planted that idea in my mind Viswa sir. I am desperate to get that counter moving and this is such a great idea. You are a true genius sir. And as long as I am moving my feet, it is not cheating, right? :biggrin: