1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

home remedies for removal of warts

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by yams, Apr 19, 2010.

1. VINUS

VINUS New IL'ite

hi yamini,
    Thanks for sharing the remedy for my long time problem.Please tell me where can i get thisapple cider vinegar in trichy?

2. nithyapry

nithyapry Senior IL'ite

1. Mix a little castor oil with baking powder to form a paste. It can be very sticky. Keep repeating the process for two to four weeks, and you will notice the skin tag disappearing slowly.
    2.This is one of the best home remedies for skin tags on the neck. Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and apply it over the skin tag. Use this remedy for about a month for complete removal of skin tag. it is available in all super markets like nilgiris
    3. Tea tree oil is one of the best natural methods for skin tag removal at home. Soak a cotton ball in water and then, put at least 2-3 drops of tea tree oil on it. Now, lightly rub it over the skin tag in circular motions. Repeat this daily at least twice a day for about a week until the skin tag completely vanishes.
    4. Nail polish is also a good way for removing skin tags at home. Apply nail polish over the area. Let it set and dry, then remove it. Repeat the process 3 times a day for a few days until you see visible results

try one of these. should work.