Flower -56. “Om Shri Sai Jayine Namaha.”

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by suryakala, Mar 21, 2013.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Ashtotra Sada Namavali

Flower -56. “Om Shri Sai Jayine Namaha.”

Ashtotram is (praise) offering our prayers to the Divine, through"OM", and the attributes of the Divine.

There are 108 attributes of Sai Baba in Ashtotra Sada Namavali. Each one is an everlasting flower of divine fragrance.

Flower-56: “Om Shri Sai Jayine Namaha”.

Meaning:

Humble salutation to Him who embodies Victory. (Shirdi Sai Trust).

Reflections:

Buddha said that it is the “desire” that causes all agonies and pains in life.Political leadership, Scientific inventions adventures, career advancements, assets, liabilities, relationships, entertainments - anything we experience comes out of our desire. If the experience is “good” as defined by our “Self”, then we “desire” to have that experience. If the experience is “bad” as defined by our “Self” then there also we” desire” not to have that experience or not to go through that experience.

It is the nature purpose of “Self” to go through experiences and hence “desire”.But its infinite nature also causes that no experience is sufficient enough to complete the desire. This is materially expressed as the simple principle in Economics as ‘Fulfillment of a want creates more wants’. Saints have understood that when the “Self” unites with Brahmam, God or Guru it becomes “ desireless” and there is no further thirst for the experiences. Thus the thirst for anything is conquered. There is no further need for a birth, the consequent death and the consequent cycles. The Brahmam, God, or Guru is thus one who does not need anything.

The Guru who has reached the state of Brahmam, or God is indeed has conquered the endless desires and has thus attained the greatest of all victories. He is the embodiment and true form of supreme victory. Till this state is achieved, we all go through the cycles of births and deaths, to experience the varied expenses of the manifestations of the Brahmam.

Hemadpant writes in Shri Sai Satcharita:

“Baba conquered this Sansar (worldly existence), which is very difficult and hard to cross. He had no love for perishable things, and was always engrossed in self-realization, which was His sole concern. He felt no pleasure in the things of this world or of the world beyond. His Antarang (heart) was as clear as a mirror, and His speech always rained nectar. The rich or poor people were the same to Him. He neither knew nor cared for honour or dishonour. He was the Lord of all beings. He spoke freely and mixed with all people, watched the acting and dances of nautch- girls and heard gazal- songs. Still, He swerved not an inch from Samadhi (mental equilibrium).The name of Allah was always on His lips. While the world awoke He slept, and while the world slept He was vigilant. His inner self was as calm as the deep sea, His Ashram could not be determined, nor His actions could be definitely determined; and though He sat (lived) in one place, He knew all the transactions of the world. Though a Siddha, He acted like a Sadhaka. He was meek, humble and egoless, and pleased all. Such was Sai Baba, and as the soil of Shirdi was trodden by Sai Baba’s Feet, it attained extraordinary importance. The darshan of Shirdi Sai was our Yoga- sadhana, and talk with Him removed our sins. He was our Para Brahma (absolute Reality). He was Himself beyond the pair of Dwandwas (opposites), never dejected nor elated. He was always engrossed in His Self as “Existence, Knowledge and Bliss. (Shri Sai Satcharita Ch: IV).

He conquered the desires and was the embodiment of victory. He is “Jayine”.

2. smilysmile

smilysmile Gold IL'ite

Om Shri Sai Jayine Namah

Om Shri Sai Jayine Namah

Om Shri Sai Jayine Namah

Thank you Suryakala Sister ,no one else could explain the meaning of the flowers so well

Jai SAIRAM

3. rekhachennai

rekhachennai Senior IL'ite

Om Shri Sai Jayine Namaha

Need your blessings always baba...

4. suryakala

Dear Smilysmile Sister,

I am so glad you enjoyed the fragrance of the flower through Baba's grace.

It is Baba who encourages me to share whatever little I know and feel about Him along with IL Sisters like you who join me in offering the Flower every week. I feel much encouraged through your affectionate response.

Thanks for joining me in offering the Flower-56- Om Shri Sai Jayine Namaha to Baba this week also.

Om Shri Sai Jayine Namaha.

5. suryakala

Dear Rekhachennai,

Thanks for joining me in offering the Flower-56- Om Shri Sai Jayine Namaha to Baba this week also.

May Baba bless you and guide you always.

6. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear suryakala,

Beautiful and so DIVINE!!

OM SRI SAI JAYINE NAMAHA
    OM SRI SAI JAYINE NAMAHA
    OM SRI SAI JAYINE NAMAHA

Please keep this religious writing going on,
    Wishes..

7. suryakala

Dear Sarasvadivu,

Thanks for joining me in offering the Flower-56- Om Shri Sai Jayine Namaha to Baba this week.

I am glad that you liked these reflections and thank Baba for encouraging me through you.

So far Baba has blessed us with the opportunity to offer 56 Fragrant Flowers. I am sure He will bless us to offer in future and accept. We will offer together.

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

8. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

Dear Sister,
    Thank you for offering Flower 56: Om Shri Sai Jayine Namaha. I humble placed the flower at the holy feet of Sri Sai.

9. suryakala

Dear Bhuvisrini Sister,

May Baba bless you and guide you always.