1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

The Last Laugh

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Jan 3, 2013.

1. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ami,

Thanks for the appreciation. As for looking stunning I guess its just a nice click. I do fit into my jeans but I do not feel as lean as I used to feel before at this weight but I am trying my best.

Ami, you are back after 8 months, I know people who just couldn't lose their baby weight. SO you are doing quiet good.

Lots of love to you.

regards

Shiva

2. shivachoubey

Dear Divyafsichat,

Thanks a ton :).

regards

Shiva

3. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Amazing Shiva!!!you look stunning!!!

4. cls2014

cls2014 New IL'ite

Hi shivà

That's amazing. I'm yet to lose pregnancy weight (my son is 15 months old). Can you pls help me. I always lose interest as my upper body (chest; shoulders; arms) and tummy is very huge (I'm 78 KGS). Just can't focus and stay consistent with my workouts. I can't carry my son for more than 10 mins as I get short of breath. Pls help with some tips to reduce chest (upper body) and tummy.

5. shivachoubey

Dear Cls,

I wish there was a way to spot reduce. If there was a way I would have definitely taken that route. You will have to aim for slow and steady weight loss..that is the only path, that I know, that guarantees success. Weight loss is about eating healthy and working out 5 times a week. You need to be consistent to see results.

All tips and tricks are in my blog. For further suggestions you can check out the fitness forum on Indusladies, there are lot of amazing ladies losing weight, who can guide you too.

Love

Shiva