1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Learn To Love - Final Episode

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My Standing ovation to you Sridhar.....Hats off to this episode. It is full of love and emotion. Love between mother and DD. Between teacher and students. Between guru and disciple.
    That was a beautiful ending. I was feeling like this story shouldn't stop and has to go on and on.... but the end appeared.
    Wow dedicated to FYEO what a beautiful give on your anniversary.
    Wishing you and FYEO Happy Anniversary. Many the Lord always fulfil you with good health and happiness forever.

2. gayuharini

gayuharini Bronze IL'ite

first of all. Advance wishes for you & dearest indhu ma'm 28th wedding anniversary.
    May god bless you with the best for years ahead also.

Sridhar sir
    this final episode is a master piece. Packed with lot of emotions.
    Had to take couple of breaks inbetween to hold back my emotional outburst in office.

Loved the climax... in ur own style.

Regards
    Gayathri

3. privytrifles

privytrifles Silver IL'ite

First Wishing you both a very Happy Anniversary :)

I have been kind of addicted to your writing [ especially this story!!] It has not only made me change my perspective towards training ( I now want to be one too) but also made me understand the importance of human relationships....Overall a beautiful story, very well told, heart touching and soul stirring.

I feel I have actually undergone that training with Rishi and learnt all those lessons myself.... making me a better individual.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful story...Waiting for MORE from YOU...!

God bless you

4. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar,

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this serial. Happy wedding anniversary to you and your wife.
    Your act of dedicating this to her, is touching. There is a saying that the most tangy one in the beginning, will be the sweetest when it ripens. I am sure that your wife will confirm that.

Thanks. -rgs

5. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Hello Sridhar,

I'm feeling so good that I could stay with this story till the end.
    I always thought why the title LEARN TO LOVE & I got all the answers now.
    Didn't take the training session so seriously but yes, there's so much the session has brought out in each and every one of the characters, not to forget ourselves, the readers and so really an apt title.

It all ended beautifully leaving a big void now.
    So, what next?? Looking fwd to your announcement.

The other thread on Are Your Gifts Emotionally Affordable ? seems like another interesting topic. See u there.

M

6. geeven

geeven Junior IL'ite

Tooo gud. loved each and every sentence of the story..
    Great Work!!!!
    Keep Going

7. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Was waiting to read the whole story before sending FB! the end though we know has to be happy , it was well conceived and ALLS WELL that ends well surely! And by writing so skilfully on human relationships and Love ,you made us readers also go through a few heart touching/soul touching , tearful moments! This story was really fast paced and short with sweet ending for all!
    Finally SURRENDER to the ONLY ONE full of Love which is the essence of GITA was very well woven and brought out to the forefront!
    Like Meena asks.....Whats next and When?!?!

8. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Also HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to You and Indu!! 28 years already! I thought that was your age?!?!
    Have fun this weekend!

9. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

wow sridhar sir, wish you and Indhu madam a happy anniversary :)
    Sir you indeed tough our lifes with your serials.
    they bring out the love that is somewhere inside but not expressed to our dear ones.
    thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful art of work with all of us.
    truely salute to :)

10. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

By now you know what my feelings were when I read this. My standing ovation to you and bow from my heart.

I just reiterate I just could not read the whole episode at one go as my eyes refused to comply with my intellect demand of not opening the KRS dam ;-)

Honestly this is a masterpiece of yours Sridhar.... you made me dumbfounded and no words come out or rather words fall short to convey my true feelings...Hence I silently sign off :-D