1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

PONNIYIN SELVAN II -Chapter 45

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Jan 25, 2012.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Similar Threads
    1. curlytweethere
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. curlytweethere
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. gayababu
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Quite an episode Sridhar....

But was dissappointed that the Prince is not aware of Poonkuzhali's feelings leave alone reciprocate the same.... Poor girl.

Could finally get a glimpse of the Prince's mind. Again ended the episode with lot of curiosity.... Now the impossible wait begins :-(

3. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My heart goes out to this poor girl Poonkuzhali who is caught up in a whirlpool of illusions et al - not knowing the harsh reality that lies before her!!!
    The descriptions while they are atop the elephant are indeed Classic and worth-a-read!
    Waiting to catch up with yet another eventful episode,
    Regards & love,
    Saras

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar,
    Always enjoying the way Poonkuzhali feels, when she is near the Prince..nice and apt imagination, loved the way, Kalki describes it too..
    Um..ship wreck, why and how at this stage..need to wait till next week :-(

Sriniketan

5. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

Wow !!! so much action.. week after week !!!

Loved Punkuzhali's fantacy trips... that too when elephant is running crazy :)

How did PS come to know about his Step mother ?? thats surprising... will he reach Tanjavur?? oh cant wait till next week:)

6. varalotti

thanks a lot Lalitha for being the very first to offer fb on PS. I am delighted. K2s and I are now trying to bring out the first part as an ebook. Please include us in your prayers.

Well, what I guess is that the Prince is fully aware of Poonkuzhali's feelings. But does not want to recognise it. See his father was in a similar situation. Now the lady whom he married earlier suffers. Probably the Prince might have thought not to put Poonkuzhali to the same suffering.
    The impossible wait will end on Wednesday. Chapter 46 is also a long chapter. And the editing process is on.
    love,
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Dear Saras,
    Poonkuzhali is a typical epic-heroine. She is a classic beauty. And the genius of Kalki has woven her suffering into a beautiful poem. It's very difficult to forget this innocent, daring, caring and lovable character.
    You are right, dear. Another eventful episode is on the way. It will be only more eventful.
    thanks for the kind fb, saras.
    love,
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Bhargavi,
    thanks for coming in. Kalki has gone into the mind of a woman, and that too a woman lost in love to bring out these poetic lines. the fact he did that in early fifties when women were treated only as properties and objects, is quite amazing.
    Let me assure you sis that the next episode will be as interesting as this one.
    sridhar

9. varalotti

As we advance in the story there will be endless action. And we are nearing the end of the second part. (with just another 8 chapters to go).
    Ever since that lady saved the Prince from the dangers and ever since she took him to the cave where she had painted his life PS knew about her identity.
    Will PS reach Thanjavur? As of now that's a million dollar question.
    thanks for coming in Charu.
    Another good news I want to share with you is that PS is going to come as an ebook. We have started working on that. I have requested Artist Nirmalanathan to give a cover design that is different from the usual ones.
    It might come in the next two months.
    sridhar

10. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

thats a very good news Sridhar !!! hope e books are patented well. All your efforts in this mammoth task should not go waste