1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Making life more meaningful.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by dipshikha, Jun 24, 2011.

1. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]Making life more meaningful.

Sheena an average looking small town girl pampered much by her parents, moved into a new city with her newly wedded husband who earns well and is tall, handsome and a quite a flatterer .People easily get swayed away with his flatterings . The same happened with sheena, though it was an arranged marriage . His first impression captivated her which turned into a phone love affair and then finally they are bonded into marraige... She was proud of herself for getting married to a guy where she will be settling into a larger city unlike her small town friends . She had planned her life with lots of romance, happy home and children . Sheena hoped for better life with her husband but it turned out wrecked because of his many affairs with other girls and she could not match to his personality levels and soon the marraige lasted for one year 1year finally got ended in divorce . The reason incompatability and on cheating grounds . Sheena was distraught and disillusioned now with her terminated marraige and she has no reason to be happy in life . She moved to her parental house with bitterness , depression and misery . For months sadness and anger absorbed her and with society peeping in her life and commenting her has lead to more frustrations and she became a morose. Confusion , lack of confidence and fear engulfed her and everything seems dark to her . Her dad came for her rescue and he decided to change her life and boost her confidence by introducing her to an alma mater of paintings and there she met an art teacher who is more less lonely like her ( the only difference is that the art teacher is a widow ). Never her dad could have the wildest of his imagination that his daugther would be stricken with an ill fate of wretched marraige . sheena became interested in painting so much and soon she started learning painting scenaries and then moved on to portraits . Her art teacher ncouraged her enormously and soon sheena seemed to be coming out of her mire . She has regained her lost confidence and with each passing day her ability in painting increased which is now getting noticed , appreciated and applauded by people in her home town .

Sheena is happy with her new found interest and she is devoted in it so much that every art she perfoms becomes a master piece to the viewer. She found a new love in her passion for painting and a new change in her life where she is busy in many exhibitions and her paintings are getting recognised . She is exhibiting her work more in Art gallery and soon her master piece are being sold with decent amount occupying the household of the art lovers with pride.

Sheena realised that life has given a new meaning to her at the cost of her unhappiness . She has come a long way from an unhappy married life to a fullfilling and satisfying career now . Had she concentrated only on her past and not coming out of her shell she would have remained the same sheena with no bright future .She has now open her own painting institute where she teaches and encourages young and teenaged children who has the zeal to learn painting and who knows a day will come when out of them one will be a legendery painter .Her parents are now considering for her remarraige and they are ready to go even for a love marraige for their daughter is no longer a looser now . She has learned to bounce back and balanced her life on the right track and with fame on her side her parents are no more tensed.

This is a message for every heartbroken person that it is not the end of the world when things go weired and out of the track . Behind every failed and unfulfilled relationship life opens its oppurtunities to a new horizon unknown for us and when we enter and experience it there is always a bliss in it no matter how unpleasantness it is at the start.We need to make life more meaningful by discovering the hidden potential in us and start life afresh.
    [/JUSTIFY]

2. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai dip,

correctly coincided the matter how to be a sucessful
    person in life inspite of many difficulties faced by the humanbeing. Nice font and good colour selection dear.
    You have conveyed in a precise manner how to lead
    a life successfully by overcoming all the difficulties
    which inturn pull out the real capabilities of everybody
    on the earth. Thought provoking blog.

3. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Sweet and respected Sree,

Seeing your comments with valuable message in it is serendipity... As usual, you have always been there taking your busy and valuable time to motivate bloggers . Its makes every blogger feel great and i wish i can be like you..Thanks for your constant support , appreciation and encouragement.

Lots of hugs to you.

4. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

This story has truth to it. Parents and the bride-to-be get swayed by outside appearances and how "well-packaged" the groom appears to be. I love the ending where Sheena opens her own art institute and the parents are even considering a love marriage. Great entry!

5. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

One other thing. Even though this story is fiction, I cannot help but feel that if Sheena had her passion for painting to begin with, even her own painting studio, she might not have met this jerk. It seems males (I don't use the term men) get insecure when they see a woman who is happy, who is talented, and is comfortable in her own skin.

6. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

hi zipzipzoomzomm,

After a long time i am back here again.. sorry for delay in responding.. actually just joined school as a teacher and that is why i was very busy enough with the schedule.. anyways thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment .

Its just a fiction not related to any ones life . the thought flow just came in my mind for a perfect end of the mentioned character " sheena" and i find it worked... i am glad you liked it.

Cheers,