1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Happiness and Anger

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by maalti, Dec 4, 2010.

1. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

Finest Blog winner - First Weekly pick of December 2010

Hi friends,
    Let us share our happiness and let us see what we can do about our anger. Sometime or the other in our life, we all feel happy instantaneously. Though there are so many things which bring happiness, the following to name a few, make me happy instantly and bring a smile to my face.
    Happiness :)

• The smile of a child especially when it sees its mother. The expression on its face when it is lying down, asking its mother to lift it up by waving both arms and legs in the air.
    • The smell and sight of a plain pink rose
    • The joy of giving.
    • Little drops of rain
    • Waves in the sea. It always fascinates me. I have never felt tired watching the waves.
    • A big cup of ice cream (though I am on a diet now)
    • After long hours of waiting in the queue, the darshan of Lord Balaji.
    • The unknown nun who crosses me daily when I go to office and wishes me Good Morning with a bright smile.
    • Little girls with two small pony tails and flower, dressed in pattu pavadai and chattai.
    • After working continuously for hours, a cup of good coffee.:coffee
    • Good music, (classical or film)
    Though I am always cool, the following things are a few among many others, which make me mad instantly. I have also told many of the persons doing these things to stop these activities. Some take it in good sense. Some shout at me. But I try to do my bit.

Anger

• The sight of persons spitting on the roads and in public places. (Have you ever seen inside the lift of any building? The corners would be full stains of pan Yak).
    • The persons using roads and platforms as public toilets. It will be worse if we happen to walk through these roads in rainy days. Think about the kids!
    • Persons smoking in public places never bothering about the passive smokers or even the kids. What rights do they have to spoil the health of innocent kids who are our future? (Why Govt. is not banning the sale of tobacco?):evil:
    • Using loudspeakers in the name of religious functions.
    • Amount spent towards electricity for political meetings
    • Corruption in any form
    • Persons who ignore traffic rules.
    Well, what is the solution for this? Who can educate the educated persons? When will our attitude change?
    Solutions and suggestions welcome. Please also share your happy moments and anger with me.
    Luv,:)
    Maalti

2. Meera34

Meera34 New IL'ite

Such a lovely post Maalti! It reminded me of the small pleasures in life. Thanks for posting.

3. abhisheksaini

abhisheksaini New IL'ite

Both hapiness and rage are a part of life, both complement each other. You have really exemplified it well. I wish all of us are on happier side.

4. abhisheksaini

abhisheksaini New IL'ite

Spread the hapiness and carb the anger, feel like a bird free of emotions at the same time be responsible and honest.

temples of india

5. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

Hi Abhisheksaini, Thank u for dropping in
    Maalti

6. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Maalti,
    I agree with all your suggestions.All the Happy feelings make us happy,But some times some people are doing such type of these nonsense thinks to disturb all the people and make us sad.That time we loose all our temper and got annoyed.But what to do ,This is our World.Happiness and anger are always together with us in our life.Thanks for making us feel these feelings.

7. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

Hi Vijighannesh, thank u for dropping in
    Maalti

8. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

Dear Suryakala, thank u for dropping in
    Maalti

9. geethakrishna

geethakrishna Senior IL'ite

Hi dear,

Nice one. Regarding solution for things that make you angry Moms and teachers can educate their children from child hood on the dos and donts on public places with a short story. Regarding elders change should come from within. We dont spit in our own houses in our bed rooms isnt it. so they should realise it.
    Or like in foreign countries there should be fine or punishment for all these.
    Then you can see a change....
    Punishment or fine makes man deciplined not sweet soft words.

Coming to things that make me happy,

1. The Smell of Jasmines
    2. Hot Filter Coffee Early in the morning
    3. Smiling faces
    4. The evening cool breeze in hot summers...
    5. Making others happy
    6. Lichee Fruit with vanilla Icecream
    7. when the flower blooms in my garden

The list will go on........... dear...........

Things that make me angry

1. People throwing used items on roads instead in dustbins.
    2.Selfish persons.
    3.People who drink and fall on the roads
    4.people who doesnt obey rules.

And this goes on......

10. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

Hi Geetha, I agree with all your statements. But in our country, the people who implement law themselves dont follow it. The policemen themselves smoke or spit in public spaces. So as you have suggested, the change should come from within. very nice things which make you happy and things which make you angry make me angry also. Thank you for sharing your thoughts dear