1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

If you have a daughter

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Obsessivemom, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Obsessivemom

Obsessivemom Bronze IL'ite

@ Sarasan.. It seems God has just one mould for all the girls.. they are so the same :-D Thanks for reading.

2. ssusha123

ssusha123 New IL'ite

hi everyone,
    my angel is 18 years old now and is doing her 1st yr Bio Tech. Course. For each & everything, she needs me & am so proud of my angel. Long Live Mother - Daughter relationship.

3. geetsun

geetsun Junior IL'ite

Dear I'Lites, u should be very happy rather very much proud to have a daughter inasmuch as she guides u in wearing the best sari/salwar kameez suitable for an occasion and ensures that u dresses up nicely and remain beautiful always. I have such a wonderful daughter who is presently doing MS in USA. I miss her very much. Perhaps guys ur daughters are young. Once they grow up u will also agree with me. Have a nice time with them. geetsun

4. bianuvin

bianuvin Junior IL'ite

Hi obsesivemom,
    You are absolutely true. I have a 5-year-old daughter and she is exactly the way u described...
    bindu.

5. freezesailu

freezesailu New IL'ite

hiii...:) I've a cutiepie of one month and i really enjoy looking at her. She sleeps a lot and dreams and smiles in her own world...really amazing. I planned to keep her birthday set every year and gift it to her for her wedding.:crazy

6. Ramavyasarajan

Ramavyasarajan Silver IL'ite

A very good lesson to moms who have daughter. Really nice points you have given. A boon to all

Ramavyasarajan

7. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Nice ... have no daughter... but wud love to have one... will remember ur tips then ;)

8. grp

grp New IL'ite

ya superb!!! i totally agree word to word.have a daughter whoz seven yrs old.

9. gbalu

gbalu New IL'ite

I Have two lovely daughters , i love them and enjoy all their moods, and teach them lot of stuff. recently i was teaching my younger daughter to play the guitar , she picked up fast and can play a few chords well. your blog is fantastic and is 100% true.

10. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear OM,

I simply enjoyed reading your blog about daughter, myself being a mom of a 4-year old darling :)

I 100% agree with all your points about having a daughter. You seem to enjoy every moment spent with your daughter and that has got clearly articulated in your blog.

I also look forward to another blog from you that says "if you have a son...".

Keep writing more like these. Congratulations on winning the Finest Blog!

Malathy (aka Induslady)