1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

idu oru adisayam

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ganges, Feb 14, 2010.

1. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

I was one among some ladies practising pinnal kolaattam for our club anniversary. Since we share our school auditorium for practising, the children with some teachers were also found practiswing there. Suddenly I found Eliamma teacher searching here and there something. She lost her thirumangalyam ( Thali ) , and was searching for that. Christians in kerala wear a small golden cross as thali in a long chain. We also stopped practising and searched for her and finally gave up. I found the teacher leaving the auditorium very upset. I prayed to offer paal abhishekam to nagaraja ( That is my usual practise for whatever happens to me or anybody) and totally forget about the matter.

One day we went to one of our friends quarters who are leaving the colony after retirement. While talking, suddenly the lady told that she found a small golden cross when they went in scooter to the temple. The scooter got skidded in the area where they found the cross. They passed the message to many people, put a slide about this during our club film screening, still nobody came claiming for that. She didnt want to giveup because she knows it is somebodys thali. She handed over the small thing to me and said to try finding the real owner. I didnt reveal anything since I was not sure this is the same. Next day I met Eliamma teacher and showed her. She started crying and was so relieved to get back the thali.

The next sunday, without fail I offered paal abhishekam to my lord nagaraj. I dont know what to say about this. Adhisayam !!

2. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Dear Ganges
    There is always mystery behind some incidents which human intelligence cannot find the answer.
    It must be nagaraja that helped you hearing your selfless prayer to help.
    Thanks for sharing...

3. manchitra

manchitra Senior IL'ite

That was a good post. Faith has brought back the thali to Eliamma. yours and hers.

4. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear manchithra and meenu,

thankyou for your comments. Yes. I am blessed with the almighty.

ganges

5. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

Good thoughts always lead to good happenings!

6. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear aruna

thankyou

7. kannankannan77

kannankannan77 New IL'ite

Wonderful...........One more divine action to let up know that someone is out there

8. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

Hi kannanK

thankyou. Hey are you too from kerala. What are you doing.

ganges

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ganges

This shows if you have faith in God , He will help you. I have also experienced this. Once I lost my pearl chain in the house only and prayed to God that if it is mine I I should get it back and I got it back

10. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

True viji. Anything and everything, you put into god, he will help you. One can feel his presence around themselves.

thank you'

ganges