1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Am I a heartless daughter?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by smart_soul, Jul 8, 2009.

1. vijiblue

vijiblue New IL'ite

Dear GV

I m vry sorry about ur mom. evrythng will be alrite. pray 2 God. Be confident. look at ur daughter, share ur feelings wit ur beloved. I knw u cant stop worrying. Be calm. I'l pray 4 ur mom.

viji

2. Neetz

Neetz New IL'ite

please dear,you are NOT a heartless daughter,definitely not.these are circumstances definitely beyond your control,so for the time being,stay put.its a matter of days before you can go and be with your mom and bro and dad.I send lots of love to you,I can understand,its very saddening to hear that this happened.I hope that with God's abundant grace ,your mom will recover and be fine,please don't be guilty anymore.lots and lots of love to you dear.

3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi GV
    Dont worry, your mom will be fine ,my prayers are with you and your mom.If you really really feel like going think of anything else...just take your fly to India.

4. priya_mary

priya_mary Senior IL'ite

I am so sorry to hear about your mom; Don't worry God will definitely bless her and your whole family. Let God pour his courage to you to withstand this situation. My prayers will be with you.

Regards
    Priya

5. sangvidu

sangvidu New IL'ite

Dear GV, very sorry to hear about ur mom' accident. We understand ur postion. Dont punish yourself by asking yourself whether u are a heartless daughter.. Prayers from Your heart will heal your mothers daughter.. You have that much love for her..We will pray for your mom's speedy recovery.

love
    vidhya

6. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear GV,
    Sorry to hear about the fire accident. I Pray to Lord Almighty for her speedy recovery. After taking necessary precaution for your daughter's health, you can go to be with your mother.
    Love,
    PS

7. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Dear GV,

My prayers are also there for your mother's speedy recovery. Please don't feel guilty. If you feel strongly that you must be there, then you should listen to your heart and come down...

Bhavani Maa will answer our prayers,

Love,
    Padma

8. VidhuBalaji

VidhuBalaji New IL'ite

You are a good person. I can feel your anguish in your post! Sometimes, we need to follow our mind than our heart. So, since you were in any case planning to visit in another month or so, stick to your original plan.

At present there would be enough people to take care of your mom. In a month, the others would have got used to her condition and would slow-down in their care-taking responsibilities. At that time you could step in and shower her with your fresh love and attention, that would see her through this misery.

9. babyraji

babyraji Silver IL'ite

Dear GV

iam very sorry to hear about your mother.your mom is definitely included in our prayers.do not be worried she will be better soon.and at such situations please go as to what you feel is right.

take care

raji

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear GV

Sorry to hear about your mother. Your mother will know your problems and dont worry. What Mythili says I agree with her. You can go later when she comes home and be with her. I will also pray for you my dear.

love and blessings
    viji