1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Amma, I realise why you did that to me.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by dhanyaag, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dear Dhanya,

Absolutely beautiful and true..Maternal love is the most selfless love in this world.. Nice tribute to ur mom..

2. jaishamagna

jaishamagna New IL'ite

Hi Dear,

Lovely thought! Yes I agree that only one soul on earth is concerned about her kid,no matter any age, and that is the mother.
    I am highly thankful to my mother for everything, especially the way she has taught me to cultivate so many hobbies in my childhood and teenage years that now I see the use of it in my daily life when I have taken a sabbatical from my job for the sake of kids. And all this enlightenment and realisation has happened NOW when she is in her 60's and me in 40's. Sad but never too late.

jai

3. thozhi4u

thozhi4u New IL'ite

Wow, such a loving daughter you are...Your mom must be soo lucky,proud and happy about you.You too are lucky and proud to have such a mother.
    I am also a mom and i have 2 small kids.I always tell my babies to remember me and to call me everyday .My DH says , they are very small now, and now itself you have started telling!
    All a mother wants is to remember her , to call her that is what she needs from her baby.
    Lovely and Touchy blog.

4. Prem.S

Prem.S Silver IL'ite

Dear Dhanya,
    A beautiful blog. Very well written. Very true the only soul who asks us if we had food or not and who thinks about us is our moms.
    Cheers,
    Premsudha

5. lrkudva

lrkudva New IL'ite

hello dhanya...a true touching thoughts there..eyes filled with tears...all new moms there, make sure we continue with this practice of keping an eye on our kids and leading them to right path...

6. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

very good blog, dhanyaag, you are right, no words can describe how great mother is.

7. dhanyaag

dhanyaag Junior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Thanks You so much for going through my feelings and share yours through IL. And Love your moms and give them back the maximum love and care. Bcoz what they sacrificed for us through out their lives is endless...

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Dhanya

Superb blog. Shows your feelings for your mother. Its right that noone can take a mother's place. Mother is the one who is happy to see the children prosperous. When young children dont realise but later in life only they experience the mother's love

love
    viji

9. anandivaradan18

anandivaradan18 New IL'ite

Dear Dhanya,

wonderful expression of love towards your mom. It brought tears in my eyes. Im a daughter of a mother and a mother of a daughter. I love my mother and thankful to her for bringing up me and taking care of me after marriage for my delivery of my children. Today , my daughter who is abroad talks to me and I keep enquiring her what she had for breakfast,lunch and dinner. wherther she carries sufficient food for lunch? Does she have milk in the night? It is a wonderful bondage between a mother and a daughter. Even today my mother tells me dont strain much , take care of your health, she is in her seventies.
    Your blog is too good to read as a daughter and a mother myself.

regards,
    anandi:)

10. rohini

rohini New IL'ite

Hi Dhanyaa,

I loved reading your blog that you dedicated to your Mom's love and affection towards you.

It is very simply written, but with great gratitude to Mom!

I lost my Mom in my early teens and I miss her so much. Especially missed her when I became a Mom myself.

I nominated your blog for Finest Blog here - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...1-finest-blogs-il-july-2009-a.html#post769464

Wish you good luck :)

Rgds,
    Rohini