1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I love my self!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by crazywriter, Jul 6, 2009.

1. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

thank you all ladies for your valuable comments! I am thrilled to see that so many of you agree with me. I am glad that I am able to get my point across to all of you. this blog will be truly successful if even one person is made stronger and prouder of them self!
    Love all you wonderful ladies!

2. rohini

rohini New IL'ite

Hi Suma,

That's a self-confidence boosting blog about one's physique.

Though most of us(ladies) stand in front of the mirror for a longer time dressing up, we crib a lot about something or the other in our body structure.

You are right! We should starting loving our self, our body and only then we would be less depressed when someone passes weird comments.

Being thin & tall / obese & short by nature is something not in our control, while the creator has decided to keep it that way.

At the same time, we have a hard balance to strike here...no point saying I love myself, while we add up fat here and there that spoils our physique. We need to maintain ourselves fit and love ourself.

3. rohini

rohini New IL'ite

4. crazywriter

Dear Rohini,
    thank you!!!!!!!!first of all, for appreciating my blog.and second for nominating it for the best blog! I am truly thrilled that I got nominated!:cheers

5. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Suma,

Even I have heard lot of comments, when I was too thin during my school days. I still remember those days.I feel bad about me because I am immaturedat that stage. But after coming to collage level, I realised what I should do. Now I am having normal weight. I worked out a lot to improve my weight, not for others, but for my healthy, wealthy and happy life. If others are criticising us, why should we take it seriously. Just ignore, what they say. . Definetly, we should not have any complex, but its better to think , the possibilities to improve ourself, if it is possible.

This doesnt mean that those who are criticising others are doing right. Some people enjoy criticising others , its their desease, why should we bother about it.

Just keep on improving yourself, all the best.

6. divyaparu83

divyaparu83 New IL'ite

Hi Suma, I completely agree with your words. I am on the broader side of the physic and I have often have people telling me to eat less and do more physical activities to reduce my body.

But no one realises that I eat no snacks and I do all the house work alone. Also I am happy with my body. What I tell to lean people who make fun of me is that : " I am fat because I am happy and you are not because your mind is always worried about appearances." This helps to close their mouths.

We are what we are; not what people think we should be!

7. crazywriter

:cheers to divyaprabu, and susri! love yourself.
    and thanks for the comments:thumbsup.

8. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear Crazywriter..........Very nicely said. It is soo true. I feel we keep visiting this phase of not finding something or the other, good about ourselves, no matter how many times we keep telling not to do so. Atleast I find myself in such a loop. We need to look at ourselves in the mirror every morning, give a smile and say " I feel good about myself " and really mean it. Make it our daily mantra to start the day off...... I love your blog.

9. manchitra

manchitra Senior IL'ite

Excellent post C.writer

Yes we must love our selves the way we are created instead seeing the negative side, we must count our blessings. all the best suma . Expect more posts from you.

10. crazywriter

thank you for your comments knot2share and manchitra!it feels good when I get such positive feedback about the topic here.hope I can live up to your expectations, manchitra!!