1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Issues in married life

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by rvemao, Jan 16, 2016.

1. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Don't open a joint account with this husband of yours.Keep your account separate.You buy groceries and misc stuff yourself.

Ignore your mil's expectations of gold etc.

If they ask for salary...you can tell him you don't feel secure in the marriage as he keeps threatening divorce,so you are saving for future.

Put your money into long term FDs or some other long term investment on your name .Keep your jewelery safe in your locker or give t to your mother for safe keeping.

1 person likes this.
  2. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

everyday divorce is torture.. one time divorce could be bliss.

3 people like this.
  3. rvemao

rvemao New IL'ite

is nt there a way that i can remove some information from my posts ? i cant edit or delete any of the posts ? pls help

4. aishu0001

aishu0001 New IL'ite

Don't worry about your H or MIL reading your post here, they will know for sure that you will not be putting up with their abuse. If you still want to, you might have to ask the admin.

5. cheenu123

cheenu123 Gold IL'ite

Very nice advice given by YM. I also follow this. Though I earn peanuts in comparison to DH, still I have a PPF account running wherein 10K is deposited every month-besides I also had 2 RDs which matured. Now, along with PPF, I again intend to open an RD. No matter how small the investment/saving is, every penny counts. When I had a difficult time in my marriage, my savings gave me a lot of confidence.

1 person likes this.
  6. Ankath

Ankath New IL'ite

Jus go to Bangalore n spend somrtime with him happily. MIL s are insecured thts y all these problem. Jus ignore n live happily... take your private time for relaxation. Never stop talking to your parents for watever reason it may b. They are the only true souls who can pray truely for you and give unconditional love to you. U will feel better when u talk to them