Yoni compatability.. Pls clarify

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by harshii, Dec 29, 2015.

1. harshii

harshii New IL'ite

Myself strong beliver in astrology from my teen.I got married 3 and half years after seeing horoscope in 4 places..our life is going somewhat good not bad..by chance I matched yoni compatability in net, it come as female horse for me, female tiger for my husband. It indicates no matching..also I have rahu in 7 th house, he have it in 8 th house... I am fully confused. Is it we were wrongly matched.??.pls help me if somebody known any real experience.. Am I confusing myself.

2. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

ok let's assume its a wrong match... what do you intend to do about it??

if you have married your husband even after matching the horoscope in 4 different places, you are destined to marry your husband...

instead of losing sleep over such match, please focus on how you build your relationship with your husband.

The almighty GOD who controls you, me and even the navagraha you so much believe in is the ultimate deciding authority. Have faith in Him...

3. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Being a strong believer of astrology you should have already known the meaning of Yoni compatibility and the amount of importance that you must be giving to it..

Anyway answering your question, Yoni compatibility is about sexual compatility. This is not considered very important when they match horoscopes. The most important matches are rajju compatibility(longevity of marriage) and for child birth. There are many couples for whom there is no compatibility in Yoni, including me. But this doesn't really mean there will be no sexual pleasure in reality. If you are sexually satisfied in your married life, you don't have to be even giving a thought about this. Even if not, it is no use of worrying about this now.

This is just from my limited knowledge on astrology. If there is anything wrong, experts may come forward to correct me.

1 person likes this.
  4. bchandra2008

bchandra2008 Bronze IL'ite

"IAMSRIHERE" has fully answered your question; you have also said that your married life is "Somewhat good" ; pls try to work on the good aspects to make your life better instead of worrying about the negative aspects

5. MANISRI

MANISRI New IL'ite

Can any one tell me for Cat and snake signs in compatibility?

6. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

really ??? Instead of depending on internet , google ... Just try to value the person with you . somewhat good can be turn in to good Married life.

Yes you are confusing . Also get yourself into fulfill some of your childhood hobbies and have feel good life first ..... Be Happy .

7. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Really?
    Talk about screwed up priorities....
    Why would sexual compatibility be not important when matching for marriage?
    All they want is children and the parents to stay together long enough to raise them.
    Rest all..who cares.

8. CHARULAT

CHARULAT Junior IL'ite

POsitve and negative always exist in world so take positive and leave negative